Safaricom CEO not having a degree has excited a few leaders

Yeah bro Kuna kitu inaitwa ugi wa muciarire.

Being street smart will get you far, but supporting street smart with good education will get you further, And the purpose of a degree is not to cram all the knowledge but it gives you analytical and critical thinking skills,The world view of a person who has good education and a person who has little education is miles apart, and even the people who you call succesful street smarts have had to go back to school to do small courses.I can also not compare myself before and after doing a degree,my thinking changed a lot

Nilianza brathe.

All the best. Nitapitia home weekend.

Brisco alipata simu.

Uciu nuu?

I’ve just read about the guy.And he has confirmed something I realized some time back.Most of these hyper successful guys who go on to build empires like Google, Facebook, Apple etc use very underhand tactics to win. Morality is alien to them. They bribe, arrange for hookers for potential clients etc. Which makes me wonder, does it mean its impossible to be a captain of industry by doing honest business?.Ata akina Equity bank najua they can’t lack something in their closets too…

You lost it the moment you harbored the mentality that a school is responsible for a person’s success. Same stuff they teach in UoN is what they’ll teach in MKU, it’s your attitude and perception that will see you coming out on top. And if the said course that you are talking about is coding, better go for computer science in any university if you have the resources. Then top up with google knowledge, a degree will still be important at the end of the day, even if it seems irrelevant now

Ngimwa wa equity to a financial institution diwn in the 80’s.

Mwangi aliangusha eurobank in the 90s