Safaricom contact

account number and sim pin.

My mum received a text msg that she had won some money…so she was to type 1 to accept or 2 to decline…sasa mama kuona ameangukia machapa si akabonyeza 1…kidogo kidogo she got the same msg again. Akatwanga 1 tena…later ndio anapata some safcom msgs that she had transferred 10k and 15k to some okuyu number…wacha mama apigwe na butwaa…yaani her lower jaws dropped to the ground kuona hivo…si akachapia jamaa akidai her money back…as we all know how the story ends…zililunywa maji hivo…another one is my buddy staright from states…amefika kwa supermarket amenunua a new line to use locally…na akaload some good amount of cash…mind you its a brand new number hata mamake hajampa…kutoka tu nje…he gets a msg with some options to reply…jamaa kujibu tu chapaa zikachomolewa kwa mpesa account…so the guy knew immediately ni the mpesa agent tu ako na hiyo number na anajua how much he has in the account…sasa jamaa baada ya kukaa kuwa murika for over 10 years akarudi kwa hiyo agent na zile drama za african americans…yelling and cursing like fůck…si ka manzi za mpesa kakajua kimeumana…the manager of the super came to diffuse the situation and the lady was asked to pack n leave…so hizi vitu ziko…

Chanueni watu wenu nanii. Mahabusu pale kamiti ananyce same ya mpesa hip kitabu iko na number ya simu, I’d na line number. Sasa aweke mahungry pale safcom dealer. Jangili person that calls you has info. Are you so and so? Is your ID ni’ so and so… We are Safaricom nyef nyey …Your goose is cooked. Ukasikia mtu anajua ID No’ transaction ulifanya mpesa kwisa (kwanza our old folks that can not anticipate con)

Thats exactly what happened…nilimwambia asiwai fanya kitu kama hiyo na mtu hajui