Safaricom home Router 3k per month

sounds like a scam, kwa the word “dedicated” paired with “3mpbs” makes no sense

Tumwache kudanganyana.Safaricom ocha umeshindwa na Airtel.Telkom nayo haishiki
Mwenye ataeza configure satellite dish kama Ile ya dstv ishike internet atakafunga
Kplc walikuwa na chance ya kusambaza internet wakailenga

Speeds vary with location

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq5OqsI28s4

6k per month ((((BooooM)))))
To stream in a style

prepare for frustration

:D:D:D Uli chezwa

Kuna places safaricom fiber wana get challenge kufika. Last month I tried the safaricom fiber ans and the guys just returned my 2900 and never responded to my issue regarding their services

So hii si much mifi alafu kwani kuna diff between home na the business one.they said this home one has no antenna and no configuration it’s a one time thing.sasa swali ni si iko na simcard.why is this not available to phone users.meaning they are selling the device my thinking

I want this as soon as tomorrow. How do I go about it?

Safaricon home fibre huwa shared…while safcon business huwa dedicated hence high speeds and pricy

Asante jeshi.

Seems great have you tried it elder?? I went for the lte version of 3999 3Mbps

Umepata wapi. The things is like you need connections. I asked safcom wakasema lazma niwe na business i’m like aiiiiii.
Saidia peasant.

Thank you for this. I like it and I think I might go for it. But I have decided to do it a little bit differently by acquiring the gigabox instead of the router itself. The data plans are the same, the capabilities pretty about similar, but you get yourself a powerful android TV box while you’re at it!

Oh, and and the gigabox is cheaper than the router!

https://www.safaricom.co.ke/home/entertainment.php

https://www.masoko.com/safaricom-giga-box

Doesn’t this device use bundles?

Of course it does. But the plans are the same as the safaricom home 4g+. 2900/-, unlimited.

only active is not shared but gpon is shared

Am I the only one who sees this as impossible and a lie? Are we talking about 3Mbps or 3MBps??? I am regular safaricom user, and I only trust Safaricom’s internet when I’m on 4g+. That’s where I get decent speeds of at least 40 Mbps. But on regular LTE, anything less than 5Mbps is worthless in today’s usage, unless you’re only browsing and streaming 720p. Otherwise that router must be using LTE-A (4g+) with at least 40Mbps connection for you to stream 1080p on “three TVs.”

How true is this comment? Kwani 4g router imekua fibre business…? :oops::oops:, ama ni mimi sielewi what you guys are talking about here…??

Either @EuniceK works at Safaricom, or doesn’t know what’s going on here. That’s a very gross exaggeration, 1080p on around 6 devices at the same time on a 3Mbps 4G router??? mnavuta nini…?

@EuniceK send us picture of said router please we judge for ourselves

Asking cos I have this device at home gathering dust somewhere after I got fed up buying bundles
How to get on the unlimited plan is what baffled me