Safaricom is hellbent on milking peasants dry

@captain obvious be honest, do you like tossing the salad ? :D:D:D
This kind of attention is very suspect.

I can’t help it if all genders find me attractive. Some may think it’s a blessing, but sometimes all this hotness feels like a curse :D:D

You’re talking to Captain Faggot. Kwa thread ya kusafisha mecho, mjamaa amekuja kuanza kutaja foreskins. It cannot get gayer than that.[ATTACH=full]370161[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D:D Is he ISO certified as well ?

Detective Foreskin, what does this say about you? If you’re the Vice-Chancellor of this university then your faggotry skills are way advanced than mine.

Matters faggotry fascinate @Captain Faggot ain’t no way he can’t be.

Wewe usipokazwa mkundu unasumbua sana. @Pomegranates girlfriend yako @Captain Faggot ameamka na visirani sana. Mtulize

Hii information umejuaje, ni wewe hunikaza mcoondu?

:D:D:D Unaita backup sasa juu umesense danger? Why not fight your own battles Detective Foreskin?

Hehehe okay. A bisexual then ?
:smiley:

I said I can’t help it if both genders find me attractive. I didn’t say I reciprocate the feelings, comprehension muhimu. Although my love for hot shemales is in the public domain. I consider them females with really long clits, soooo…still straight.

Kwani ni rocket science? Si huwa tunakuona ukikimbia around all cray and shit. Then kidogo ivi kidogo ivi your husband @Pomegranates anachomoka alafu kijiji inatulia. The next day unaanza kuwika wika like a she goat on heat, you’re all over people kina BBI and shit, kidogo ivi your hubby shows up, drags you to a danguro, closes the door behind him and then there’s silence. Everybody knows

Hii mambo ya faggotry umeiva sana Detective Foreskin, no wonder they made you VC of their university.

Captain Faggot sasa umeamua kuanza blame games. Pointing fingers and projecting your insecurity still makes you a faggot… Captain Faggot

The irony is palpable :D:D:D

Langatkipro Sani Okiya and many others are no longer posting after kusumbuliwa na haka kashoga kamzee

Encourage them to report to the nearest police station, a crime has obviously been committed

:D:D
Let them enjoy their lives. You should find a woman and you will stop being so depressed

Is your mother available? Don’t bother if she’s a fat shapeless landwhale.

:D:Dkuja Hunters nikutafutie mali safi uwache multihandling ukitafuta meaning of life. Ama tuboy tunakutosha?

Hunters is too ghetto for me, sigwes pita Roysambu. Sioni kama nta-survive hizo maharufu na general umaskini ya watu hawawezi save 20k mwaka mzima.

:Dso solution ni gani? Continue operating multi handles until you can catfish a young boy?
What is it with multihandlers? Hata Bingwa has them and also likes mjulus