Safaricom to launch 5G via Huawei!

The moral of this story is : kuringa na vitu za wenyewe ni tabia mbaya sana.

Ati uchukuwe bike ya neighbour ushinde ukiringa nayo na sio yako. Ikiitishwa ndio utajua.

China has,been flossing with the neighbour’s bike. They even got proud. Neighbour si amedai arudishiwe bike yake. Si basi ununue yako. A little lesson in humility.

5g and quantum server AI.
the next generation of phones will only need those two components.
we might waste our time comparing apples and oranges, yet the truth is evident. the mobile arms race has ended. welcome to the future

Wow. People actually think 5g is being put up for you! 5g is surveillance. Nobody cares about getting you faster internet. You already have 4g. Ona what they doing in China, you just walking around without a mask, next thing you know a drone is shouting at you about it, in front of everyone, on the street. Unaenda kuingia cafe and some computer kwa mlango scans you and calls your name. For some, it might be fun. But personally, I just want to buy my coffee in peace, like I always have.
Ngoja Kwanza wakuje waeke mast hapo nje ya nyumba yako ama shule ya mtoto. They are doing it in the US. Ukijaribu kusema radiation no one cares. But hoyeee technology!

5g ikuje bana, naeka robot Kwa shamba…nachunguza kazi ocha bila kuenda huko
Si walisema 4g pia tamalisa sisi:(

The reason wanasema 5g tamalisa sisi, is because 5g has a shorter wavelength and range, not even 2% of 4g. So they have to put tiny masts everywhere. Think power lines but wireless. So, imagine the amount of radiation released in a single neighborhood.
N yeah, unaweza weka robot kwa shamba, hopefully it will be affordable to the common mwananchi…
The thing about AI is, it’s a little exaggerated. They say it’s the future, it’s grand, but ask any programmer and they will tell you that a computer is Only as smart as whoever programmed it. That intelligence could Never surpass human intelligence. If they tell you a robot did a backflip, someone programmed it to do a backflip, complete with coordinates. If they tell you that the 8th backflip it did was not programmed and is therefore a sign of AI, the programmer probably got his loops wrong and is probably turning a bug into a feature; or they are just lying. If there is a third explanation, please furnish me with it. My point? AI isn’t as grand as we think.
Ukitaka kuona one possibility of an AI future, go watch x-files season 11 episode 7. They capture it so well.