Safaricom unlimited 4g

That 3k per month for 3mbps…

It’s been fine actually… 95% of the time. Occasionally, it’ll drop to ~2Mbps but a router reboot fixes this. The only problem I’ve had is one time I paid but their system did not renew my subscription. I called them and they sorted it out.

I need this router sana. Where can i get it as soon as kesho?

Reboot by switching on and off??? Is the device mbs enough to stream movies online?

You can’t sustain unlimited bandwidth usage on mobile, kwanza 4G. That’s why there currently isn’t a single offer of unlimited usage on mobile from all providers…

But

But if you use the router instead of mobile?

How is the streaming experience? Netflix, Downloads, Youtube - Streaming via say two three devices? Clarity of picture?

also is it dedicated?

How do you subscribe for the unlimited data once you acquire this router?

How did you get this device please refer me. I’ve been trying but Ni kama safcom hawatambui.

Where did you get this device? I’ve been in town all weekend looking na bado. Napewa ile ya business costing 3500 per month. Na sio uncapped.
Help

Hii number hailii.

Try again. Also, try calling 2222 (toll free). If they both don’t go through, just call customer care 100 or 200 (postpaid). They will advise you.

Sasawa. I was hoping for a phone number at least ya mwenye alikuuzia. Hawa watu wanauza ile ya 3500 per month or 5000.
Na ikona limits

You may need to call again, some people seated at the customer care desks are just ignorant!! This product is even on their website, i just dont have the link. They normally send some contracted company to install. So taking their contacts doesn’t help.

Thank you!