Safaricon and its easy access to Subscribers Personal Location

@mayekeke hii hekaya bado tunangoja, ustadh hii hauta epuka. Tupee hata kama ni trailer boss

@Ustadh tuko tuned.

Hahaha haven’t used safaricom internet in years

Ndo mfaidike na nini?

@mayekeke usiwafaidishe mahasidi

What if you use those tuphones you can fake your voice? or you shift to another network?

Watuambie basi ni nani aliua Kenei na wengineo. Who is the custodian of all this information? And why can’t they use it to narrow down the list of suspects and nab the perpetrator(s). That is, kama si hao wenyewe walifanya hio kitendo.

But then again, with the kind of power some of these guys have, he may have made it impossible to leave a trail of his communications. If you swap sim cards each time you make a call and change providers, phones, locations etc., each and every day, then consider the possibility that vips and their top security might not be subjected to monitoring by telcos or they have their agents on the inside who can obfuscate their activities, the dude may have made it impossible to leave clues behind that could help solve his own murder.

Which brings me to the issue of VIP data security… How do peeps like WSR, RAO and Mps keep their communications secure considering they are obvious targets for their rivals? Niko sure Uhunye would for eg be extremely interested in knowing what’s cooking in WSR’s kitchen and vise versa

I sense a biz opportunity esp as we approach the elections here

Ni swali muhimu hio pia mimi naweza taka kujua jibu. Maybe they use satellite phones for the more ‘sensitive’ stuff. Lakini biz hapo naona ni ndoto.

It turned out the lady was a hustler and thought the windows of heaven had opened and poured out blessings. So she went on a spending spree. I parted with 3k to obtain the data and called her parents, her child, brothers and sisters who were all on ushago. I finally located the bf here in 047 and sent some boys to ask him for the whereabouts of the lady (she had switched off her phone). When the guy discovered we were hellbent on visiting the lady in her house in Dagoreti, he opted to pay to save the girl from imminent arrest. In short the amount of information the operators have on you is just mind boggling! They know the room you sleep in every night and the person you spend the night with.

Wueh, I wonder if cops can track down an android phone for my cousin. He’s a high schooler that hustled during corona and bought a phone worth 12k and it fell out of his pocket when he was on a boda boda. He tracked it using find my phone and it showed it was around the village but after awhile it couldn’t be tracked anymore i guess the person that picked it up had wiped it.

Of course they can. Unless the person who has it knows how to change IMEI which is unlikely. But your brother’s scenario sounds more like dropping the phone and no one sees it and it simply runs out of power and rests there.

As soon as got home he realized his phone was not in his sweater’s pocket so he went back the same way with his bro with flashlights on about 500meters of straight road but he still couldn’t find it and there were a few people walking on the road so someone probably picked it up.

That was back in December he only had the phone for a month. I told him he should go to the cops and see if they can help him but he didn’t fancy that idea much as folks told him the cops might ask for more money than the phone is worth to trace it.

Anyway, does he need to know the IMEI of the phone? cause me ata sijui yangu lemme write it down now incase shit happens.

I get that these devices are Spyware that’s why l limit Google services to a minimum. Kenye am flabbergasted ni how easy it is to obtain that info. Yaani 3k just na umejua maisha ya msee inside out!!
Alafu what’s the level of access? Does every D- coplo have the ability to just dial up your number and see who you called, texted, mpesad, your closest contacts, damn. It’s a treasure trove, no wonder hawa makachero are on a roll sku hizi. Supplied with Israeli Spyware getting dirt on anyone is child’s play.

Brothers we are under attack by a corrupt government that cares nothing for your privacy and rights. Add a spineless judicial system and you can see nobody is safe, just ask Sonko.

We need to share ways of staying a step ahead of the evil cabal. Migrating back to mulika mwizi seems more appealing everyday

Google and the like are a different group all together. Here we are talking about mobile providers. Whether it’s mulika mwizi or not, so long as you are connected to a phone network, your location and contacts are known and stored and almost anyone can get that data. And no, the ‘constables’ do not have direct access to the data. They have to request for it through a liaison officer in the telco, but so long as the constable says he is investigating something, they get the data.

Knowing the IMEI helps but not necessary. Every time you call or sms, that information along with others like location is captured and stored. You only need to tell the police the phone number you were using on that phone and they will retrieve the rest of the data for you.

Jaba jaba jaba

Kutrack Android wachana nayo… Ikibadilishwa IMEI huwezi ipata… Alafu cops watakukula kama 30k… Hio 30k nunua Lumia 950 kama yangu uendelee na life

Pass the incured costs and trouble to whoever you find the phone with

Safaricom does not “have access” to your personal location and browsing history shit… coz they literally have it and own the fucking data, they don’t need to ask someone for access, it is police and other govt bodies that usually need to request/demand access to the data from safaricom