Saidia hapa

Just tell him if he really is considering giving you a pay rise, to also consider a promotion as well in a non judgemental nor black mailing way

If I was your boss I wouldn’t even worry one second about it and because of that I think this is hekaya. It would be your word against mine and the boss always wins. Wishful thinking

WEKA HIIII

[ATTACH=full]2428[/ATTACH]

neva blackmail ya boss,it will kam around and bite ya opportunistic mind…remember ‘the boss z always right’ rule!

Either that…or he will find ways to fire him

2 Likes

kunywa mafta taa ndio usimseme

if you choose to take the money your stay there is shortlived. after six months when you will be bila job utaambia nani ulimkutilia akakunyamazisha? be a gentle man and believe it never happened. extorting your boss is suicide.

1 Like

Law 1: of the 48 laws of power (Never outshine ua master)

2 Likes

Dont ask for anything. Just tell him that you are a loyal friend and you suppose he reciprocates with unsurpassed benevolence. Dont put a price on yourself. Just like you are joking, but you are actually black mailing him. You number will be always up when goodies come. But be ready for war, he could be the type not to be threatened. However, usimwogope because you probably are already fucked if he senses weakness on your part.

Imebidi niende kucheki my boss nimsho pole for kumkutiria akiendesha pikipiki yake. I told him not to worry as am also a member wa Team Kawasaki, imajin mpaka ameblush. About ile payrise bado ame insist lazima niipate.

1 Like

If that’s the case then you are good bro. Mshow badala akupatie payrise pekee yake akupatie pia promotion and more responsibilities.

Crap!! Lipua yeye! Ambia Receptionist, Messenger, Seki wake, mpaka yule dereva wenu Mkorino.

TANGAZA!

1 Like