Saidia Maskini. Wisdom Tooth Extaction

Ouch! Pole. It’s good you have taken immediate action. Broken skin in your mount is a big risk because it may cause blood poisoning. Usojihangaishe mambo ya job. Your Labour is always replaceable, your life is not. Take care of your health first.

Their doctors are so rough. Lakini the nurses will make you go back even if you do not have a problem with your teeth.

Do you have NHIF , had mine removed recently, NHIF paid a good chunk of my bill,

Kumbe unawajua…there was a time last month was around there visiting my in-laws wanaishi huko…kidogo kidogo katoi jino ilileta shida.wakapanda hapo juu was surprised vile watu ni wengi…wengine hata walitoka Thika kuja hapo…

:D:D:D
Weeeeeeeee ,age has nothing to with this

Actually, those nasty teeth are known to grow hata mtu akiwa 40s

Hehe but them being impacted has nothing to do with age

Inaitwaje?

Taiba something… Park road next to mosque

AAR sarit hua na consultant dentist mzuri sana…jaribu yeye but utaongeza kakitu

pia mimi nilikuwa na hio shida.hurts like a bitch.went to a ka local clinic that has a dentist sectiom.nikapata a nurse anajua dentistry who said i need an xray done alafu nikuje surgery hapo tu when the real actual dentist akija.she prescribed tudawa fulani cost kitu 3k.next 2 days uchungu ukaisha i.e inflammed gums ikapungua,pia lymph node kwa hio pande impacted tooth.shelved hio surgery.that was 7 months ago.but i always make sure to gargle water after kukula kudislodge any food particles hapo juu toothbrush haisaidii

Wadau, what about a broken tooth? Filling inaweza fanyiwa wapi though it is not painful.

Ghasia mbilikimo mkora wewe.

Thank you guys. I was at Molars Clinic by 7am hapo Electricity House 3rd Flr, Aga Khan Walk CBD.

The place is very fancy and clean and I was actually very shocked that it is such a big hospital and not those 2/3 room clinics.

Rating

Customer Care excellent. Short lines plus they have so many staff members(doctors) and so many surgical rooms so waiting time is very short. The waiting area is also so posh and comfortable(nice leather seats) unlike zile cold seats za normal hospitals.

Consultancy was 1k.
The x-ray cost 5k. Hapa ndio nilishtuka. And you do not keep the x-rays because they are 3D X Rays that cannot be printed on paper. Anyway, this was not billed on my final receipt so I am not sure whether it was an error ama they just let it slide
The doctor said that it is possible to keep my tooth. Straightening and gum removal cost 10k.

I also added two procedures

Normal Tooth Cleaning 5k
Then I had one tooth filled. My far right wisdom tooth was also slightly mispositioned causing the far right molar to have a cavity. They charge 4k per tooth

Drugs Recommended

I was told to continue using drugs that had been already been prescribed to me by the pharmacist I referenced on my original post.

Amoxyll/Antibiotic plus painkillers - 1050k
And some fancy mouthwash (1500).

My friend ati you shelved? Ukienda kutolewa utakua unalia kama mtoi, niliambiwa ning’olewe 2014, nikajiambia juu uchungu si mob na nimepewa dawa wacha hiyo story iishe, fast forward 2018 August , staki kukumbuka ata they had me do. A second x ray, my teeth had bend completely now , better have then removed sooner than later

Just go to molars uchungu wa meno sio mchezo i discovered the clinic when i used to work in the CBD. Jino iliuma mpaka nikiangia google got their contacts and went there immediately.

Already went there. Very good clinic

You will not be disappointed!

Kuna dental clinic fulani Adams Arcade Shopping centre first floor. Filling ni 2k.

I’m glad you got good care. I hope the pain has reduced. Impacted molars are often a bad experience. Extraction of the tooth costs 2k via insurance and is definitive management.

I’ve heard strange stories about Molars… But all is well that ends well.