Saidia: which software

You should have just stayed out of it.

That’s what I said but not not so many words.

Meanwhile, the question remains unanswered. To be specific, I know it’s a phone app. Photoshop (actually Adobe Premier does a better job) produces huge files that are clumsy to move around.

Adobe premiere ni video editing software, video effects ni ya adobe after effects.

Hii ni photoshop, unatumia screen recording software. You take the young lady’s pic, add wrinkles to it using photoshop. When done you stop the recording, take it to Adobe Premier, crop it to hide the photoshop layout then reverse the video and make it fast.

For video adding such effects ni extremely hard unless you model it in 3d which will take lots of time. Most movies for such use make up and effects artist

Ebu check the earlier post about GANs.

@grandpa come help me Facepalm

Also photoshop ya simu iko seriously limited for such. Ya comp is betyer suited

I know about Neural nets but if you want to create one then you need lots of data to train the neural net, you also need good computational power for the training. Also I doubt if the neural net will show you the steps as it change but just the final product. That’s why I said those guys screen recorded a photoshop process then reversed it during video editing so that you can see the process

Lol. App i.e. Application is just a software program that has a user interface i.e. you can interact with it. It is usually a combination of several programs. While software in itself is just a general term that can either be a full blown app or just a program with no interface e.g. a simple script, library etc. So Photoshop is an app just as WhatsApp is an app. And there are generally 3 types of apps.

1. Mobile Apps. You interact with it as an executable on you phone i.e. apk on Android, e g. Candy Crush, WhatsApp etc
  2. Desktop App. Software packed into a computer executable e g. .exe on Windows platforms such as Photoshop, etc
  3. Web Apps. An application running on the server or client side that users interact with through a browser e.g. kenyatalk.com, Facebook.com are web applications whose executable and storage generally do not reside on your phone/laptop but on some servers

asante

ArsTechnica article that pretty much explains Neural networks and Image Processing.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/12/how-computers-got-shockingly-good-at-recognizing-images/