saidieni ndugu yenu

I dont mind spending cash for technology… Think of 3D tv, I spent a fortune upgrading from LED to 3D… I am waiting to hear whats so unique about BOSE

Spoken like Marcus Aurelius + Socrates combined

Entertainment system ya half a million. Weuh! Napenda hewa mbaiya but you, you must adore it. Anyways if your monthly income is 2m kwenda juu…why not. Ama umefungua a place where men can water their throats with the frothy waters from ruaraka while shinning their eyes on pseudonym’s sisters?

Lets take your thought for a minute,

You dont have a pension??? Meaning you don’t have a job… Right???
You dont have an education policy and yet you are a Father??? But you have enough money to buy bundles and politik the whole day??? Are we talking about a stingy man, or a poor fellow???

And it’s Bose like Hose no Bose like Boss. Pronunciation.

This guy never looks at any other threads in the village. Wacha aendelee kuumia tu huko Misri.

Ha ha you think I’m quoting myself…you are the bunch of idiots I always say ktalk is a serious extension of their life. They eat here, sleep here and poop here. I’m quoting a typical African man like you. :smiley:

Heheheh 100% true, the only place i peep once a month ni suggestion box… Mimi ktalk ni politics na news peke yake

Tunajua unachotumia kufikiria kwa sasa. Meza chupa mbili halafu mwambie mwanadada unavyotaka. Hakuna haja ya kupitia bypass na town hakuna jam.

Then, i would tell you that you are reasoning on behalf of others… One man dream is another mans reality.

Think of this, What kind of entertainment unit do you expect to find kwa nyumba ya Karauri??? I calleda car unnecessary luxury for years, until the day a man pooped kwa matt ya Kayole… Nilenda head office the following day and begged for a car…

I dont drink, i have never drank… Niko a place called OLOIDEN… nikingonja tuesday

The only downside to the better quality systems is the quality of sound from the content available locally, I am sure it won’t do the system justice. Concerning spending more for good quality, I say if you can afford go for it, one realizes what they were missing out on after that.

Get flacs online

Sawa

You had a typing error like Uhuru but nimekusort.

Hehehe, yako ulipata na mangapi? Yenye ukitaka kuzima ama kupunguza volume ni slap kadhaa

570k , wacha niende tu

Generally Bose are good in Speaker technology. Quite good actually only that they are not there yet on other supporting components.

If you want badaas quality sound think of customizing component by component e.g Bose speakers,pioner, Harman Kardon components e.t.c

Usisahau pia how you position your system in the room plays a significant role in the acoustics.

Generally, I think a Harman kardon is the way to go if you dont want to experience all that trouble and all.

Bose ni Kali sana,if you can buy it without hurting your account go for it

Thie ukiumaga meffi