Saidieni NV. Pombe itanimalisa

I understand bro, you will be well, kazi ya morgue takes a toil on the body and mind. But afadhali uendelee kukunywa badala ya kufanya kazi nusu nusu!

Bro, wachana na maneno ya wife… that will lead to more drinking… @digi , @pamba havent told you that a drinking guy gets a drinking wife, you will add weight to your miserable life.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

@Otero sandak I feel you bro. Its been 20yrs of continuous drinking for me. It has never affected my health & work but for my family … the jury is still out there.
I hate the hangovers and especially the way they tend to consume my early mornings as i struggle to beat them. I get bad cases of full day hangovers at times (you would think i would have gotten a way to avoid them in my 20yrs of drinking:confused:) thus i may have missed about 5 days of work in a year and many a days in a weekend.
Its not the money since i don’t drink every day. I have been used to random days but Friday and Saturday a must. Budget of about 30k which is little by my income standard. In the last few years (Maybe 10yrs) i cant recall a week than i have never gone without drinking to my full. (sad case i know) i can stay away from Mon-sat but the devil comes maybe on last day of the week on Sundayo_O

Now the juicy part… 6th Sunday Jan 2019 i took my dose and had a bad hangover on Monday. I decided never to drink again. This last weekend was my first in a looong time with no alcohol. It feels wonderful. I can go to a bar and take water with a soda with friends. I can drive at night without fear of alcoblow.:smiley:
The downside is that na mbao tuu much. My libido is waay too much (especially when mixed with evening jogs) and even shag a day is not enough. Naomba @Nefertities aingilie kati, i need a 2nd wife.

I have vowed i have had enough of pombe, now to chart new path with no alcohol in my system. I need a new hobby…chasing skirts

so @Otero sandak from a veteran to another, achana na pombe cold turkey! thank me later

I

tried that… i failed… pussy magnets.

Furuta ngifa thank me later itakuonyesha kukua busy hata kama ni kupiga Nyumba duster 3 times a day.

l used kubuy tusker za cane 80bob barracks najaza fridge nameza daily bila kusumbua
nikikosa usingizi sipati ni addiction mbaya sana

find a hobby or a side hustle na kunguru pia

@Touchlyrics fala hii huonekani telegram ulitupa simu tena

A

As a recovering alcoholic now 4 years, I can tell you one thing. NOBODY, and absolutely nobody can tell you to quit drinking till you yourself tell yourself. And you can only be able to tell yourself to quit, WHEN you hit rock bottom. So, wait for that rock bottom. You will quit by yourself. You will not need approach some faceless anonymous fellas online to advise you

Donate the money

Wewe uko commercial break

kunywa pombe ikuzoee bana. nobody drinks when they’re broke. ni pesa na job bsecurity inakusumbua

You feel more alive when you drink. But you’ve realized you have to drink more and more to feel alive. You see where that will lead?

There are other ways to feel alive. And don’t involve addictions.

I agree with what ‘a*s photo’ says …you are not a kid , pesa ni yako unakunywa…so I advice you to drink mpaka your liver iungue , we will donate a liver na hata balls if you want …after hitting rock bottom , utakuwa unaona pombe , macho yako ina edit your vision inakuwa lucozade or fanta orange…;););):wink: I have a traumatic experience with alcohol , so i know !!

Hekaya ije omwami