Salary of a graduate police officer

Kwani the government does not follow the 1/3 rule?

Why? Juu nimetaja U.S. police?

In my comment note I pointed out the FBI quite clearly. In many instances the U.S. local PD cops who beat up blacks, racial profiling, shootings etc are often poorly educated like their Kenyan counterparts. And they take out their frustrations on the citizenry. In fact research has been done that shows poor training leads to poor judgement. Its a no brainer.

https://www.ocregister.com/2015/10/15/police-brutality-often-resorts-from-training-problems/

America is a big country. Many of the local police just like in Kenya are diploma grads with zero training in ethics or even proper investigation practices. Ni kama tu huku akina pamba who preffer to shoot first ask qtns later juu hajui kitu ingine better. Hakufunzwa.

But in that same U.S., kuingia the more elite FBI lazima ukuwe na 4 year bachelor’s degree preferably from top tier universities. They are usually so picky that they even turn down PHD grads. TV shows like xfiles show you the caliber of police in the FBI. Clarice starling in Silence of the lambs was a top of the class grad. from UVA.

And not just the FBI but other police depts. like the forensic investigators in CSI or Bones. I know its fiction but many of these stories are based on actual cases or real police procedure.

Hata the dirty CIA huwa wanachukua brainiacs. The same could happen in Kenya where you have proffesional police sio watu wa ‘sieke’.

CID wekerea payslip yako hapa

Iko negative mutiso tumeisha kabisa sijui nitakua nabeba kina mueni na nini

:D:D:D:D:D:D

do you know how much they get as bribes ?

kubwa kama keki ya kdf

Naskia PAYE itapanda.

Haha iki fika hapo better nikuwe jambazi… imagine your kid asking you for street sausage or mayai and you can’t afford it

Desperation is a motivator. Halafu, the view from the outside looking in isn’t the same as from the inside looking out.

What is your interpretation of the term graduate in this context?,a degree holder or a trainee of Kenya Police College?

Kumbe you thought like me? There are just a number of requests open that time. The guy will be smoked out very easily.

Leta hekaya bro