Salimia watu screenshots huwekwa Twitter

Wanaume kama mabinti.

12 Likes

kimeumana
Evans Gikunda Head Innovation sijui nyefnyef Radio Africa. Patrick Quarcoo taonesha wewe fire na hio TriNC yako hakuna kasi tapata tena. braare mungiki shiny eyes

1 Like

Hao wanaume wana usenge sana

1 Like

hii nimetoa kwa twirra ya omalicha yenyewe nikafupi hata kanajiita shortniss heheheee Evans Gikunda leo umeamua silali?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjW46_zVEAEEmuo.jpg:small

2 Likes

Wacha nikalale. Nitakuja kuona fallout imefika wapi

Why does it seem like a set up? Why would he mention everybody with their full names in an informal conversation?

4 Likes

umeona hizo screenshots za his own company email with correspondence with Mutoko and Quarcoo? He is the only one with access to such. Even if its a set up he walked right into it and the convo is not made up. I think he is an excited young man and he was simply name-dropping to his friend to show him amefika that is why he frequently mentions those names. I did not even know who PQ was until I saw those email screenshots

5 Likes

anyone wanna bet with me ati hakuna dem atakubali alikamuliwa? Wamuyu kameshika nare ati kalisemewa hakana sura, hehee! I hope Evans amebleki coz this is the last goodnight he gonna have in a looiong while. hata Tichophil bado hakajajua kameseo kaliwaiwa hadi settings ama ni shorty omalicha walijaribu fingers zikawa fupi kakaambiwa aje? peduka agarisha nyota fade hii nikamore

5 Likes

Hehehe cant help but feel pity for the fisiā€¦ Aki huyu atafutwa. Following closely

1 Like

Naona Evans akitafuta Mercy Tanui aka Tichopil yule alidharau.

Ata kama someone has refused to pay you this is extremely low for one to sink as a manā€¦

12 Likes

hehehe we can never know how far he has gone to try and recover it. But letting such a cat out of the bag is playing your ace card, and the guy may opt not to pay since he has nothing more to lose. The worst has happened already

16 Likes

Hahaā€¦I wouldnā€™t pay up if I was him. Ndio naogopa overchatting on whatsapp ama texts. Iā€™d rather meet someone ama give them a call. But huyo Evans pia ni braggart so he played himself.

2 Likes

he is naive and overwhelmed by the little success he has tasted. Utakuta he had the beemer just this year and he believed he is Godā€™s gift to pussy carriers. hehe sasa ndio atajua the full meaning of a woman {in his case women, aiiich compounded} scorned, vindictive and nasty, even the devil is wary of such! he will be thrown to the meat mincer

17 Likes

This is careless talk very unnecessary.
Coming from two men, even worse.
I think these are still babies in the grown up world .

4 Likes

Overnight celebsā€¦ all in the wrong way!!!

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]41741[/ATTACH] proverbial shit, hits the fan.

17 Likes

The way that conversation started, u can tell this Dude wa up to something big. Mission bring Evans Gikunda down, it was time to give him a KO.

1 Like

nigga snitched to easy

1 Like

Waiting for the fallout or the murder