Salons and Kinyozis

Why are they concentrating on urban areas only?? They’d make a killing if they came outchea, I for example needs a professional barber who knows to trim properly, if you watch Black-ish you know what am saying

Kwanza wanawake wao are so disciplined. Hawana maringo hata kidogo.wako sawa kuliko hawa madem wa huku kwetu. Tembea kanisa yao Siku moja ujionee waresh wameiva kuiva.

And they are more feminine than Kenyan lasses.

And they squirt like a River. God bless the beautiful Rwandese ladies.

1 Like

Ushawai nyandua hawa madem?

Yes…watatu but in Kigali.

mwanaume ni kunyolewa, kupakwa spirit na kustep out. Hii mambo ingine apan tambua. Not judging though

4 Likes

Tembea Umoja na patanisho kayole utapenda.

1 Like

ng’ombe ya mhindi umekuwa Elder saa ngapi

what? am an elder? didn’t notice, sasa kuna inauguration ceremony??

2 Likes

A man is more loyal to a good barber than he is to his wife. There is one who used to give me a good shave back in campus but he left over the holidays. I had to search for him but never succeeded at finding him. I am without a proper barber.

Rwandese women wamenyanganya madem wa uganda machali zao pale Ug,

1 Like

I had a kao chick who used to give me an excellent foot massage and pedicure in a kinyozi I used to frequent. Since she left their services have never felt the same again.

haha by any chance did this whole scenario lead you to giving a bigger tip?

I’ve been using the same barber for the last decade and whenever he moves shop i do to…it’s 2017 and so far tumehama 5 times, funny thing is tuko wengi disciples wake,we update each other akihama

Hehehehe Boiyo, umeandika Wagisu kwa shamba?

Kanisa gani hiyo? Nataka kuenda sunday… Ata choir nita join

The best businesses…clothes, baby-products, hair and food businesses.
People will always dress, babies will always be born, hair will always grow(for women, change), we will always eat
Executive barber shops…men will always be horny(massage offers)
Salons…women will never run outta wig/weave ideas
Good competition…the best survive

Nipee through pass…ningependa kupata a good squirter. I have seen videos of them gushing out in just 2 minutes of stroking. Thus if you can fuck them for 15 minutes, then a river must be formed.