Salva Kiiru Gets 10 acres in Naivasha

Museveni alikataa mambo yenu. A drowning man clutches on a straw.

si kupeanwa as your small mind understands, it is a 99 year lease where goods will be processed through it.

is it a crime to be rich in this country. One dei when i become a mbirrionea ndio mtakuwa mnanirushia meffi??

Ali kataa mambo aje…? I thought reli bado ina ingia uganda?

The upside is that it might open up Kenya as a regional logistics hub.

The downside is that it’s a Jubilee project with one of the most corrupt governments in the world which means it’s a get rich scheme for the fat cat thieves that will inevitably fail.

I pray that you be rich beyond your imagination.

Naivasha naona ikipata boost kwa economy from SGR na hizi ICD/dry port za UG na SS. Sijui how far the inland port iko from Naivasha town, but kama ni mbali then kuna nafasi poa ya investor atajenga accomodation. Meria wa UG akifika kungoja URA wamalizie clearing his cargo, atataka a simple and affordable room, mahali karibu. Alafu atataka kuingia local apate msosi na kinywaji…and company for the night… Mtu ako na shamba near there naona kuna opportunity ukijiseti vifiti.

Of course hoping that the usual suspects dont f*ck it up kwa ulafiwa kula kila kitu.

mashamba yalienda kitambo.

kaa za LAPSET

Si ni “ujaluo tu”?
You all saw the mayhem outside the gates of kariakoh corrected {crematorium}.

Ni crematorium

Yes…riiko

just what king alfreds father did to ivar and Bien…if you watched VIKINGS

[SIZE=1]try to stop living in fiction my friend and try to be quoting from real history.[/SIZE]

lazima niite moi pale?..jijazie mwalimu