Salvage car business

The car was mine. When written off, the guys paid me another one and asked if I wanted to buy the “scrap” . I found the deal ok, but I know insurance waliniuzia at 130k officially. My guys ate the 170.

Thieves !!

Utapata salvage in Inda… You look for the car you want then find out when the auction will be held… Getting into these business is tricky, you’ll need the right connections to get you in… Best of luck.

Ati cold storage :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

It’s leakeys storage. Insurance companies and bank repossessed cars are stored there.

Companies like it because of the security. TheRe is minimum canibalazation of cars parts.

Cold storage ni ya samaki.

Sounds like a moshary

Yeah, kwani what’s wrong with that?
It’s their choice of business name.

Their name is Leakey Storage Garage Hakuna “cold” hapo hio umejiongezea

Dead wrong. Its Leakey storage limited. Not garage.

I believe they mostly thrive on hoarding and hiding information.Otherwise if you can take the trouble to get the information, you can still manage to make purchases.

Problem is, they gang up and outbid you…

That would be hard to crack.

Wewe unajua vile watu wa insuarance hulipwa, I know people who earn 45k gross na wame work 5yrs. Lazima watafute za kando thats why kuingia hapo huwa ngumu. I attended an auction 2 months ago, there was a isuzu pickup KBZ, ilikuwa imegongwa mbele ikavunja radiator, those niggers hid it till after auction then it got towed in

1 Like

@mayakeke. Kiroho safi please connect a lister… Nimefanya research yangu naona wewe uko ndani ha hi hustle.

kabisa kwanza those underwriting and claims clerk wanalipwa za ovyo sana hadi unawahurumia, shylocks love them cz they are always in a cycle of debt

@ Mayeks,hio landcruiser ulichukuwa na ngapi?

…humo ndo mna bonge la cartel , hata watchie ako kwa mix!

http://www.nation.co.ke/business/Insurance-Fraud-KPMG-Survey/-/996/2719738/-/j64d4dz/-/index.html