Sam Shollei pulls a boss move after divorcing wife .PYT 30 years younger

huyu faith ni
a top senior most general kwa batallion ya “i got my own money”…

ni chairlady wa kikundi cha “women can climb the coporate ladder as well”…

ni captain wa team “i dont need a man i can pay my own bills”…

amekuwa featured kwa articles kama “women and resilience”…na “girlchild defying all odds”

ni nominee kwa “top women under 40” awards

kwa profile yake pia ameandika “miss independent”

When in my 60s , its good to relax and have less stresses za new relationships. I pity Mr Shollei…

Iko shida kubwa sana. Halafu they broke up once and reunited? Women don’t love twice. I pity this old man.

Angetafuta a good girl oocha to take care of him uzeeni, but he wanted to compete with ex-wife that he can do better by marrying younger and prettier woman (emotional decision). In chess I call that " being checkmated by 2 ponies"

Kibaya chajitembeza…

Shikamoo @Abba, wewe huwa umetambua kienyeji yako yote :smiley: :smiley:

Marahaba kaka… kienyeji from oocha is the key. The guy ange swallow humble pie, achekelewe kwamba he is broke, but ndani nda I uzeeni iwe peaceful…lakini amekimbilia kunguru ya town??? Kunguru ya " african me too movement"???he will die of high blood pressure… watch and see

some men can’t wait to get out…hata hio mali heri waache. There is one dude we used to drink with yeye aliachia wife his Rongai house and an apartment uncontested. He only remained with ocha home…he just wanted to get out of that marriage

Kunguru/Capon hafugiki, hii ego itamaliza mandume.

Enyewe watu huchoka. But mimi sioni kama naweza kubali hivo. Unless kuna manyumba/mali zingine hazija tajwa kwa hii story.

am telling you I know a dude who was so relieved to close that chapter…lady was a nuisance

I can imagine how relieved he is, leaving your property takes another level of maturity.
I wish him all the best, peace of mind is second to health.

What chance did he stand in a Kenyan court? Gladys shollei is an insider pale judiciary, she was Chief Registrar. Am sure 90% of the judges are on her speed dial. Add to that a legal system that is rigged in favour of the woman and his known randiness - screwing juniors at work and all. It was over for poor Sammy before it begun. He has no choice but to walk and not look back.

Sam needs to get his eyes checked. This new wife may be younger on paper but Gladys Shollei is faaaar much prettier and younger looking, the true definition of black African beauty.

I thought so too, but what do I know?

The fool is in a hurry to prove to his ex-wife that he can do without her. People commit life-altering blunders when they make such stupid emotionally charged decisions. Huyu atajuta.

This is a mistake by all proportions. In your mid 60s and you start a family again. Hell no. School fees all over again. Trying to make money to survive? It’s not worth it. 60s is where you enjoy your life. Wake up and take it easy. Not a woman stressing you all day for bills.

I don’t know when we men will ever learn. At times it’s good we hide something for us in our later days. It will help us when things go south

The boss move would have been to remain single and play the field. Now he has to answer to a wife half his age. Sad.

Answer to [SIZE=5]ANOTHER WIFE[/SIZE] in his [SIZE=7]60s[/SIZE]???

Correction, its part of yoyr health and that’s all that matters.

I have a rela who had enough. alipeana rural home na rentals hapo eldy. Alibaki na nyumba moja town. Bibi was driving him nuts. Possesive as hell and violent.