Sam Smith be feminine than most......

Do you love the song or the fideo

I was not alone,my.friend started saying yuuck yuuck and was in.time to see him before he disappeared into some door,his dress code told it all.any nywele ngumu man who has curl kitted his hair from that day remains a suspect in my eyes

Nyukwaa

Hio ni upus. Artists for instance dress flamboyantly. Enda mahali kama L.A si utasema kila mtu huko ni shoga?

Sasa Jeff Koinange ni shoga juu amekaanga nywele?

Am in Kenya anything not manly is treated suspiciously.

:D:D the most “manly” folks are often gay. It’s a front to hide the gayness.

By the way this has been studied vigorously. For instance the toughest, most brutal assholes in prison are usually extremely gay!! :D:D

And they rape the crap out of other prisoners.

Hadi some scientists proposed feeding hormones to them to reduce their machismo and libido.

It’s a funny world we live in.

Look at the navy for instance. The navy seals away from women for years at sea. Ordinary sailors as well. Very tough fellows. Often times gay.

Sitaguza catholic church, but priests are often times role models because of their manly and godly traits of sacrifice. Baadaye mnaskia story.

lgbtq community is one fucked up community, here’s what should be done to them’ "leviticus 18 v 22

Patco mahali ya kutetea mashoga hakosagi, Son why are gay

Mutual attraction nayo.am sure he was too…usimalize hekaya though hatutaki kujua

Niaje mkundu mtuure

e

:D:D:D:D:D

Unataka ku servicisiwa with niceness?

Hivyo ndivyo uliulizwa ukashake :D:D:D:D

Come baby come,naona unaelewa hii lugha yetu.Base yako iko?