Samidoh eating well

Samidoh began his US tour in late October and now it has emerged that he is staying in America with a plus-size single mother of four identified as Bernice Saroni.

When he was leaving for the US, Samidoh’s second wife Nominated Senator Karen Nyamu lamented that their children would miss him.

Bernice:
[ATTACH=full]475933[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]475934[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]475935[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]475936[/ATTACH]

Not bad for a Kikuyu lady …
It’s all that KFC and Pizza …

Karen Nyamu:
[ATTACH=full]475942[/ATTACH]

Compare and Contrast with Karen Nyamu …
No Contest … :D:D

That guy should be careful on his way back.Karen Nyamu will slice his face at the airport. She only gave him permission to cheat with his wife.

By the way something changes in a man once his woman cheats and he knows, the wife to Sammy did it first, you expecting him to continue the way he was?

Nani amekwambia Karen pia habadilishi oiro?:D:D:D:D

True hez sharp

Even when they marry virgins men cheat and even moke their wives for being faithful. Sammy’s wife amalize kunyonyesha aende apate a good deep tissue massage with a happy ending na waendelee kuishi

Ata anaweza relocate aki samido is opportunistic

unafungua club na unasema ni investment, You must be sick. Except kamakis, and one other i cant remember the name, show me “Clubs” thriving for 50 years. The typical club has a 10 year lifespan before something fresh comes along. After all any idiot can sell beer to drunkards

He should get over it or leave her …

Edith Muchoki is a fine woman who can still get it …

[ATTACH=full]476057[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]476058[/ATTACH]

The day she steps into my Surgery she will join the “Bibi Wa Mtu” clan …:D:p

my friend, club ni cash cow ikishika…Ya Samidoh imeshika and he is definitely making good profits…By that 10-year lifespan unasema, the owners make good money and invest the money somewhere else

It’s how clubs operate worldwide. I have a friend who owns them. You open in a prime location., build it, get it to a high and then shut down. Life cycle is 3-4 years. At the end of year 2, you can try and sell to someone uneducated in club business. Because revenues start to fall. Sometimes they can last longer, but it’s never permanent. And then if you have a lease in a prime location, other businesses may open up and your rents get jerked up, all because of your club. But the property owners don’t care.

He should, but men in plantations do craizy shit

Mugithi kitambo haikuwa pesa kama sasa. Si ati the legends walkkuwa wajinga, producers kama Matunda ndio walikuwa na wakula pesa yote. Current musicians have more avenues to monetise

Kwisha yeye

Samidoh ni kudeenya kudeenya kila shimo akiona anadunga, habagui naona hata wale marsupials wa khocha @uwesmake hawezi wachilia bure

Music is a short career. Samido is quoting top dollar to perform at your event or bar. But jina ikishuka kidogo, pesa ndio hiyo pia. Kunguru watamtoroka. Hizi kunguru asare tu

He will end up like Prezzo …
Vera Sidika and Hudah Monroe used to worship him …

[ATTACH=full]476099[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]476100[/ATTACH]

Nowadays , they don’t even say “Hello” to him …:D:D

umafwi thread

Clubs mingi husurvive ata keg den sijui nani amekudanganya lifespan ni 10 yrs…people only get used to them so they stop talking about them

Huyu mjinga sold his family prime business outlets and commercial building alikuwa set for life.