Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus or Iphone 7 Plus?

I’ve a guest in my house and she’s been asking me for help here and there with her iPhone, mama mia! is this thing dumb!
iPhones are well built but iOS is a pile of dogshit. Why anyone would spend 100k on this shit…
Unless you are already in the iOS ecosystem just get an S8 or a thousand other capable Android phones.

the android device obviously.

Kama unatumia iPhone si ununue tu apps? If you can afford an iPhone, apps can’t be that costly.

Ata kama hutaki kutaja hio jina.It’s okay.

stock android with quick updates get a Pixel
Near stock with quick updates but not day One updates but quick updates after pixel get a Sony
Near stock, great hardware, cheap price with great dev support for tinkering get a Oneplus
great hardware, cheap price, great custom skin with updates even when not os updates xiaomi
great hardware, great software experience, slow updates but guranteed get Samsung, LG, Huawei

the only good Samsung devices are the 2 flagship models: Galaxy S series and the Note series. The rest kama yako J3 are shitty overpriced phones. Usijiconsole bure

[ATTACH=full]155986[/ATTACH]

Hater and i don’t own J3.

Ever heard of international warranty ?

Basically ukinunua s8 just know you’re buying that screen. It’s a good phone but the screen makes it expensive.

OnePlus 5T / Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Samsung wachia @Polmos na hio galaxy pocket yake atashinda akituringia hapa…
But kama we ni fan wa iOS go for it don’t know much about it…
#thegreatandroid

I was also asked to pay 27k for back cover replacement for s7, niliwacha ikae kama imevunjika.

can’t relate

People who find iOS difficult to use are the ones that have been using android and you expect ios to work like android. Embrace the diversity.

So you use an iOS? And u have a telegram group called "The Great Android"??

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

To m

To me Xiaomi is by far the best phone in terms of use, durability, and functions! I don’t have one but I owned the other two, Samsung S8, and iPhone 7. I used Xiaomi after my iPhone got stolen, a friend gave me his to use while I was in the process of getting another phone. I now use Phantom 6 plus that is also good but, to be honest, it is not as good as Xiaomi!

I’ve used iOS before.
It was dogcrap then it’s dogcrap now. Not as much anymore since they’re not limiting users as much but from a ease of use standpoint it’s still ugly.

Kwani hii xiaomeow imewalipa pesa ngapi kukuja kufanya marketing huku?

Unatumia simu gani?