Samsung or Xiaomi

Xiaomi all the way bro. Hii corona ikifunguka am getting the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8. Such a nice phone.

If you want to buy a Samsung phone, go for the flagships. If not, then just buy the other brand of similar pricing.

Kitu swafi, Xiaomi are the best

kweli kaka

Samsung kinda like Apple want to charge you ‘Brand tax’. The profit margins they make on there flagships is huge considering they manufacture most their parts in-house e.g Amoled screens & Exynos Chips not sure about the rest of the phone structure…while Apple contract other manufactures for most of theirs. These two invest heavily on marketing campaigns for their devices unlike Xiaomi so they try to cut the most corners so thats why a Samsung midrange device might have identical specs to a Xiaomi device but far apart in price tags and at times even performance.
Sorry for the long reply.

Big profit margins is also why they manufacture fewer Snapdragon units to their own Exynos and send the Exynos units to the most consumers EMEA regions.

Huawei nova 5t 36K. Glass front and back aluminium frame. Android 10. Kirin 980 chipset and Mali-G76 MP10 gpu

my only fear is the withdrawal of Google Play from a Huawei device given how things are unfolding globall
y…Amercans have singled out Huawei so I am a bit hesitant. With the P40 they are pushing their own appstore…but I am not yet sold on their ability to pull it off. AMA you think Xiaomi will suffer the same fate as Huawei?

Tafuta Ad block uache kujaziwa meffi kwa screen

Xiaomi mi A3
Os - Android one
18 - 24k
4Gb - 128GB
Triple camera - 48mp main, 8 wide and 2mp depth
Selfie camera - 32mp
Ir blaster
Headphone jack
Usb type C
4020 battery
Face unlock
In display fingerprint

Only downside ni 720p resolution screen. But its compact so the pixels are vibrant you wouldn’t even notice

Is it in stock anywhere? It has been out of stock for sometime now.

Xiaomi walianza kuleta spares za simu zao? Last I checked hata battery ikichapa huezi pata replacement. They have cool UI though.

thanks for sorting me out on samsung galaxy m31, had looked for it huku Nairobi without success.

how much is it?

around 40k 6gb/128gb android 10 6000mah battery dual sim, huwezi ipata nairobi so far since its release in march 2020.
@Axelrod imported it and did all the clearance for me, I received it today and so far I am liking it

That is a massive battery. How long does it take to charge?

I got this phone only yesterday with a 44% charge, haven’t charged it yet.

Kama pesa sio issue go for Mi 9 rather than the Mi 9 T. Mi 9 ni baba yao and it can hold its own against the best phones in the world.

However, kama pesa ni ngori, I’d advise you to go for Mi 9 Lite rather than 9T. The main reason being that the Mi 9 T has a motorized selfie camera which is prone to damage due to movable parts. Ikianguka mara kadhaa you’ll find yourself stuck with a Kshs 30,000 phone that cannot take selfies.
They are the same price but are different in terms of selfie camera with 9 Lite having a 32 mp whereas 9 T having a 20 mp selfie.

I bit the bullet and took the Mi 9T. So far so good. Works like a dream and the camera is very good

Nangojea shipment ya Mi 9 Lite. Apparently MI 9, MI 9 SE, and MI 9 Lite are out of stock in Kenya and Xiaomi has long ceased producing them preferring to produce the MI 9 T.