SAMSUNG PHONES

Unatumi A what?

I just looked up my phone’s screen and its 15k. Damn. But the price is reasonable, genuine Super Amoled screens dont come cheap

Si mbaya, processor iko chonjo, camera but with a price of $400 wangeipea glass both front and back plus aluminium frame

Usilie sana, that’s the price you pay for that sweet amoled screen. Its only samsung and like 2 other companies that manufacture oled screens so bei wanaset vile wanataka

For Samsung always go for Samsung Note series. Samsung S series are very fragile phone. Have used all the Samsung S series till s8+. Then from note 8 to this.

Samsung Note 10+ is one of the most solid phones you can get in the market.
Root, flash new camera to achieve this. Push the camera hardware to the limit.
[ATTACH=full]299133[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]299134[/ATTACH]

Hiyo ni eBay mdau kuna brand ni Samsung.

3rd year and still fucking A1

Utanunua aje lexus while you can’t afford to have it fixed when it breaks. Stick to kabambe

True. I stayed with a Samsung phone for more than five years and it never let me down. I have never stayed with any other brand for that long.

That’s now the problem. Buying one or repairing is quite expensive

Its actually $350

Yep. I dont see myself going to other brand. After this I might as well upgrade to Note 10+ or S20

Same case to me. I want to dump my current China junk for a mid-range Samsung flagship brand

The clarity is outta

Lovely. Planning to get the note 8 myself.

Get an S10 lite or note 9 instead

Sammy is the real deal, all my gadgets ni Sammy.

Fely tlue.

used to be a Samsung enthusiastic but i switched to huawei p9 in 2016, the phone is still solid to me, still strong , now planning for p40 but xiaomi has mad phones too , actually right now am torn between p40 and mi 10(5G), though have never used a xiaomi phone before but huawei to me are dead solid,though p40 is a bit pricey.