Sankok told aketi Paleee ------------------------>

My mental picture of Meria Mafia
[ATTACH=full]229365[/ATTACH]

He is taking responsibility of what happens in his dock.

It is probably what we are currently missing with all those others. Delegate responsibility of buying maize from farmers, billions get stolen and those in charge of that dock are none the wiser that fake farmers have been paid and the real farmers are suffering.

Are you saying am a thief???

To be apolitical is just a formal way of saying you hate politics. But you can hate politics and still find yourself in politics as he probably knows. The difference is, he is not the typical politician that latches onto emotive issues like gender politics and equality politics for millage. He could not care less about such irrelevancies. His policies are leaner and cleaner and would make a fantastic president if we were all robots. He is efficient and that is something politicians are not.

…and to think that sankok and Babu Owino were once SONU chairs.

:D:D:D:D:D hiii ghassia hunikalia tu retard

Take a minute to contemplate that those morons in parliament are allowed by the law to interrogate a man as great as this Professor of Medicine. And are the ones mandated to approve the nomination.
Just take a minute…

Utter foolishness I tell you.

Representative politics, it is the same everywhere.

In most of the other places, representation is by people with serious attributes. Not our kind of clowns

Sankok is a joke

sankok si ndio wale wanaitwaga maathai ma ngwaci?

Sankok is one of the silliest and diabolic Member of Parliament. For years, the guy pretended to be an MD and I’m sure ruined a lot of innocent Kenyans health, but what do we do with such scum? We make them our representatives.