Sasa huyu nitamwambiaje? Single mothers just hit a new Low!

I find it really hard to believe that you are making excuses for a liar and an untrustworthy person who would have been still accepted by this guy if she had come clean from the word go.
Would you really ever trust anyone that would have your children knowing that they hold a secret so deep that it may cause you pain and heartbreak? And not just any secret,denying her own children? And you want to blame society?
Mimi niliambia huyu jamaa i can`t tell him what to do but if it was me i would have a hard time living with such a woman after this.

1 Like

There are many things I can probably forgive in this world but this is not one of them. I’d take a walk and never look back.

6 Likes

I would run from the woman like
[ATTACH=full]5398[/ATTACH]

or like
[ATTACH=full]5399[/ATTACH]

I have previosly ran from troublesome girls like
[ATTACH=full]5400[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

@kabuda The day DNA testing will become affordable to all ndio watu wata amka. Do not be shocked to find that more than half of Kenyan men are raising kids they didn’t sire. Shida hapa ni kuwa ali patikana

3 Likes

I would write a review, zenye hukuwa before story ianze. Like, “…with five star narration Ka -Buda’s works are overwhelmingly riveting”

2 Likes

Huku Bongo wanasema ukipenda boga(malenge), penda na ua lake.

1 Like

HOYA hall of fame inductee

Let us tackle this from a utilitarian perspective in which the most good for the majority carries the day. If the man leaves, he will create four casualties; himself, his children, the woman, and the woman’s children. If he stays, all parties will have peace save for him. My verdict; he should soldier on. This probably was his fate.

3 Likes

apa umesema boss…sjui ndo kudinya point ama kufira point watever you prefer.!!

Has he also got some illegitimate kids out there? Most definitely yes, so it’s a draw. He should accept and move on.

Mimi siwes. Halafu probably, the guy has been supporting the other two kids back in Zambia without his knowledge. Huyo ni type ya those Kabete women who kill their husbands. If I am that guy, naweza kupanda ndege nirudi Kenya never to be seen or heard from again because the laws in western countries favor women more than men,

Na kama hana?

Fact, when we meet someone, we like showing them only our beautiful n perfect side n we strive to hide the ugly coz of fear of not getting accepted! If it’s within our power, we strive to withhold the ugly from them until we die. Tell ur friend that this is a woman who was controlled by fear. Fear that she had met someone who wanted her n treasured her but feared that disclosing her two kids wud drive the man away. We don’t knw her past, maybe she had tried honesty b4 with other men n they walked away frm her. Perhaps the only man she concealed the truth frm stayed n has been in her life for the past 8 years n it has been working until now. What i ask u to tell ur friend is to focus on the fact that as you told us, she adopted these kids frm her sis who died! Now this cannot be an evil woman!! She wud hav ignored those kids as she was not obligated to adopt them but she chose to become their mother. I see a good selfless woman n if She only told a lie to enable her have a life with a man she loved, then so be it! It doesnt mean that her love for the two kids disappeared! Infact you have revealed that she is trying to bring them to the UK to be with her!! Thats love. Tell ur friend not to focus on the fact that she lied to him but focus on why she lied. pondering on the why will assist him to find it in his heart to 4give her. I wish them all the best.

2 Likes

Women love to throw the " I was afraid you’ll leave me" card whenever it suits them. I disagree and if it was me, siwezi kaa in such a marriage.

1 Like

Read the story first…the kids are not adopted!!

2 Likes

@Ingia Finally something that we both agree on. Kabla you marry any woman you do a proper check list that is a must;

1. Was she raised by a single mother?? if the dad passed on, that is a different story, but if he bailed and is still around, then that is a never.
  2. Visit their home…severally and on one or two occasions, do an impromptu visit.
  3. When with her relatives, do not let her dictate to you whome you can talk to or not, if she does, kuna shida
  4. Skiza mushene yote ya kwao…and take everything as the truth and aim to disproove them in future
2 Likes

@kabuda, hio story imenikasirisha sana, kwanza the part of being lied to…Manze I would have ran away from her like yesterday…and not for anything else but for her own safety would I stay a million mile away from her

[ATTACH=full]5411[/ATTACH]

5 Likes

This is what kabuda wrote n i quote…“The only thing is that this guy was told by the woman that those kids are adopted from her Sister who died of Aids kitambo and that even they don`t know that she is not their real mother.”

Tell him to take his two kids and tell the wife to get out. She can come visit when she wants, spend time with the kids but otherwise ako peke yake. That guy will never be able to look or trust that woman again, so why stay with her?