Sato Morning Sexual Vichekesho in Pictures

Sijui mbona nasumbuana na shoga. I’m done na wewe .narudia Tena shenzi…

2 Likes

Get a wet cold corner and cry a river you miserable twat. Web Dev proved you’re an idiot.

1 Like

I have to finally admit sijui kuweka gifs maze :smiley:

But iko kwa hii link

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/kenyan-myths.41143/#post-844092

1 Like

Mwangi ungebaki tu central police station tupumue kiasi.

4 Likes

Watoi wachukue ID.

[ATTACH=full]84349[/ATTACH]

Nikuulize swali like an idiot, will your proof make you rich/ superior or earn a title in ktalk? If your answer is yes ,then you desperately need a life outside ktalk, if your answer is no, then you just proved it to yourself . Please gratify and massage your swollen ego in peace that you are indeed a ktalk CID who can show a crime of foolishness has been committed.Wacha hii madoido ya kuonyesha hapa watu you are a lean meat from a boar, nobody gives a shit here man ,trust me nobody. With that I give you a full stop and get a life brother

Ranguma harudi sister . Aendege akikaukanga

Brare fawkin

Abba you need to get laid. Even a pmsing woman doesn’t bitch as much.

The beef masters list is growing. New addition @Web Dev and @Abba welcome to the party. Yesterday was @karongo and @kush yule mnono . Muendelee vivyo hivyo

ekuma

Kelele ya hapa huishia hapa. I know Me and him we will meet somewhere where we will agree. Just one of those days that someone wants to be a dick

kwani hii yako sio gif??? learn how to upload gif pia ww nikaa hii meffi

I’ll only let your sister to lay me

Tunaulizana nini?

Kuwa mpole

@Web Dev na @Abba wacheni dick measuring contest on a Sato. Mnaniangusha my bros.

1 Like

Sawa

1 Like

@Web Dev = gaychieth

tunaulizana umeffi yenye uko nayo…