saturday short hekaya ......me, my best friend and a woman we both love..................

Imei, forget her. She knows you and Peter are friends. Dangerous type. Lakini don’t leave it too long next time otherwise unajikuta mahali nimeweka ‘waadhi’ wengi sana. Place is called friendzone. Sasa hata wakiniambia how much they used to fancy me…siwezi sikia. Too late!

Besides do you want be with someone Peter amekula?

he needs to clarify kama ni uhusiano ataka na huyo leah ama ni slices, kama ni uhusiano namshauri amtafute mwingine…kama ni slices afukuzie hadi apate kisha ajitoe

:D:D:D

Just let her go, the knowledge that your married friend is hitting it na umekaziwa, means that nothing meaningful can develop between you two. If you continue with the chase, your buddy might find out and it will appear like you are trying to slice him and this could jeopardize your friendship

Hehe… It happens to the best of us.

Don’t count it as a loss. Count it as a big lesson. Those disappointments sharpen boys to become men.

Next time, if you are truly interested in a woman, don’t whiteknight around her. Go for the jugular. The faster the better. Psychology tells us as that interest wanes with time.

Then when you hit 37 and no potential Suiter you run to IMEI. That’s the cycle of life. No politics today please:confused:

So you mean nikitaka kukukamua niseme harakaka nikute vitu? Naona wewe hapana tambua ‘diplomacy’ .Unataka Missile irushwe chap chap Kim Jong style ama namna gani?

Not so convinced tho…that this is a wise move but it will be interesting to see what Imei does about it. He is to blame. Alimbiliwa slices akaenda kujimwagilia KBL yote…:smiley:

Knives sharpen knives

Gallant soldier hapo ilichelewa. Regroup kisha utafute mwingine

Si tulisema huko kwetu Kiambu County tumekubali polygamy? You have misunderstood me kidogo. I actually mean if you really have the hots for a girl, si umwambie haraka akae akijua? sasa imei amelia River Nyando mzima and it is all his fault. Some of the guys I fancied did not make a move and I am not the type to tell them how I feel…so wakapitwa tuu hivo.

Don’t mind my politics. It ain’t really my forte…

For closure purposes, kamua hiyo ngamia let her know you knew everything, huchacheswa bado, make her pay.

Tuanzie na hii kesi ya imei. Who is to blame and Leah expressed her eagerness?What I am trying to say is if both of you have hots for each other si dude aseme?
Memo to imei…next time ukiambiliwa silence kaa ritho sababu hata kama if you took her home, ungienda kubleki which is even worse.:smiley:

:D:D:D :D:D:D
Pole @imei2012 .
Cheers.

That’s a nymphomaniac.

If I was imei, I would hit on someone she knows! that is the ultimate revenge! hiyo kitu inauma sana or at the very least ignore her calls. Hiyo pia inauma sana.

Hahaha I’ll drop this line on my young cuzos in December

[ATTACH=full]175048[/ATTACH]

Count your losses and move on. Hata chats na yeye punguza.

Dem aliona haezi acha Peter aende hivo ju ako na madem wengi(demand) .It’s a chance she could not pass.

Wewe akaona unampenda so you’ll always be there for her aka the stable nice guy.

Najua umesoma kitu hapo