SBT Japan

I prefer seeing the thing am buying. Importers can shaft you.

Also, you can do what my ex boss did. Anajipeleka huko, anachagua and make sure it’s ready for shipment alafu anapanda ndege anakam kuingoja.

Thats even more expensive than buying locally. Not unless u always have business in Japan.

I have some experience in this field having imported two cars in the last two month
1.Dont buy a car from a local dealer, why? most of them but repair vehicles from auction, repair them and ship to Kenya offcoss it will pass inspection, that’s why you see competitive pricing, some even reduce the mileage to hoodwink you yet the car is old.
2.Dont buy ex-Singapore cars-they are misused ,over tuned by the owners such that at the point of selling the engine is worn out
3.If you want to import a car go to the auction site directly check condition of the car ,rating and bid,while this might not be cheap you are sure you are getting a good vehicle ,don’t be surprised if you pay close or even more for the car than you would have paid locally but bottom line is on most occasions you are guaranteed that car is in excellent condition

Get like 5 quotations for a similar car from different companies that import. Ukishapata ends Mombasa Kwa yard and find a car as close as the lowest quote.

Scared!