SBT Japan

Lakini ujue commercial vehicles will invariably tend to have higher mileages across the board.

DT Dobie damu

Weka gari yako mpya niweke bike yangu mpya

Nitawekaā€¦kuja pole pole

only problem with sbt is shipping ā€¦the take time so that they can ship many vehicles and save on freight costā€¦

Delights Japan wako juu sana

Yap SBT Japan is legitā€¦but itā€™s more for seasoned importers for Newbies you should try Bforwardā€¦but remember buying a car sio tu kuona hapo picha kwa websiteā€¦you have to check the grade to be assured its of high qualityā€¦if you are new to thisā€¦I suggest you identify the car you wantā€¦approach a pal who deals with imports he/she guides you to auction mtafute huko umlipe commission like 20kā€¦pay for the car youā€™ve identified get it servicedā€¦depending on your pocket power ship it with the slowest ship 3 months ( while looking for a Tax money) or if you hv cash fastest ship 3 weeksā€¦identify a clearing and forwarding chapā€¦ clears the car for youā€¦go pick it up at their yardā€¦Get insuranceā€¦and drive to Nairobiā€¦( ohhhh make sure you do a minor service in Mombasa b4 driving to Nairobi)ā€¦
Thatā€™s what I did when I was learning the ropesā€¦not only will you be assured of security but you will learn the trade as well for your next purchaseā€¦and you will get a proper car with mileage that hasnā€™t been tampered with

1 Like

actually I was about to tell theuri the same.
sbt ni ya ma veteran you can have a heart attack the first time you import thinking you have been conned.

SBT wako sawa shida ni kupigia mtu simu millioni moja for the rest of ua life

sana sana hadi trucaller inajua ni spam call

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Car-buyers-lose-millions-of-shillings-to-fraudsters/-/1248928/2714498/-/yq066o/-/index.html