SC is the new ICC

Actually in my opinion, Uhuru lost that battle. He gave Joho( ODM hapo) a lot of political capital by giving him attention. He should have ignored him publicly and then ampige fight indirectly.

The main issue now is winning elections. Maraga will be dealt with when in power
When you want to slaughter a goat, you don’t show it the knife while approaching it. Only when it does and you are in power over it

1 Like

How did he lose when he increased his percentage of the votes in mombasa? I dont disagree with what you are saying, but you have to know that in every issue, their are many ways to respond. You take many things into account

1 Like

Mutahi Ngunyi has said as much. People confuse independence of institutions with responsibility. No entity be it a natural or legal one is independent. The universe is a system with parts that are interdependent of each other. Although a decision was made I think what Mutunga CJ started is slowly going to waste. Maraga in all his practicing years was not known to be of any exceptional talents yet he was appointed to be a CJ in the name of ethnic balance. People are comparing Matiangi with Maraga simply because they are kisii but that is only where the similarities end. If you listen to Matiangi speak you can tell he is intelligent and his work is also proof of this the same cannot be said of the CJ who was a compromise candidate. The man appears to be a religious zealot and pretty careless. Anyway we waited for 41/2 years what is 60days?

2 Likes

Tumesema wembe ni ule uleee
RWNEBP

Hata rangi ya nane nane haijatoka
[ATTACH=full]123765[/ATTACH]

…na gùtùndìra!

Good observation, even those who never voted for him from greek side will vote for him this time round

1 Like

Ingia Njata TV ujione. Ile crowd iko hapo si tafadhali. Watu wameamua, wakimwaga mboga tunamwaga ugali

Propaganda. Tukutane kwa tepe UOTP!

Wewe na maji ni kama…ama wacha tu