SCARY DREAMS

I always have this recurrent dream, I am in a deep hole, and gasping for air. Funny that the dream occurs when I sleep late. During the dream I scream and wail a lot.

Again, how is that terrifying?

@captain obvious strikes again

and you’re usually going downhill and no matter what you do, the car wont stop.

Bed wetter.

@mache was talking about you here…that’s what your dream means.
[ATTACH=full]303880[/ATTACH]

Pedestrian

???

Dreaming that I’m falling, I can see the ground lakini siifikii. In the meantime na-imagine vile ntagonga chini nivunjike miguu, aii.

Nime gugu hio GERD but naona its all about acidity, ama vipi?

Haha…me too mkubwa.

some people translate the dreams as:-

1. feeling of falling down. - your subconscious is telling you to stop being comfortable at your current position as you might soon fall
  2. driving car with no brakes - you are moving too fast in your life. you need to slow down and enjoy life.
  3. in a hole you cannot get out of - you are reaching for an attainable thing in your life or might not help you in the long run. maybe a master’s, Ph.D., investments.
  4. failing an exam - you are too worried about life, that you might not make it despite any effort you put.

in religion, the paralysis, and the gasping for breath is a sign a demon is sitting on your body and chest. in science, the body is asleep but the brain is still awake. the brain is rearranging memories, erasing old memories e.t.c that’s why you’ll try to move but can’t. (you woke up when the brain is busy)

in sci-fi, Westworld (movie) shows that there is someone who is erasing the day’s memories, then you wake up as they are in the process.

Who else gets that thing where it’s like you’re falling but you wake up immediately?

Sijui mob kuihusu hata but I assume hiyo acidity ndio iliniletea sleep apnea hiyo usiku.
Sikuwahi iexperience tena.

at times you are already in the exam room, and you try organizing your formation with your friends but can’t see them.

sometimes I sit for the exam and pass. then wonder why was I worried.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/114e78e03a02237565c01faf437fdcc1/tenor.gif?itemid=13464192

After effects of eating our “cousins” nyanis.

Hehehe cheza chini nyani ni kitoweo tamu sana

Anamaanisha kupika nyani design ya food food ama eating as in kukulisha nyani mjulus?

Yaani ni ngono we hufikiria tu, kupika nyani kama chakula