School Fires

Please don’t procreate let stupid die with you.

Sitaki kutusi mtu but screw every opinion or comments blaming UOTP and RWNEEEEEEEBP.

Be objective. Without evidence, stop sensational talk yet our future is wasting away. One of those girls may have been future CJ, UN Secretary General, President of Kenya, Head of Central Bank and many more.

Hii upuzi yenu NASArites kupayuka bila evidence just as long as you say something is what makes you the scum of this country.
Does it cost you anything to research and be measured in thoughts and deed?

You have two ears, eyes and one mouth for a reason.

Instead of this vitrol, be constructive anx useful in contributing to the development of our future.

I think this is the society we find ourselves in, I mean young girls have lost their lives and even in such a discussion we still bring in our political/tribal aspects, a society that does not value the young one is as good as dead, from bombolulu to kyanguli, we have done nothing and now o make it even worse some find it fit to introduce politics, there are threads that deal with politics, but death especially in such a way and happening to such young ones, I think deserves all the respect that can be accorded.

Posh´ schools kama Moi Nairobi Girls, students tend to sneak electronic devices kama powerbanks and phones...so maybe the fire was caused by those illegal electronic devices exploding while being charged. Hizi other´ schools just fear exams and burn sch property bila second thoughts.

That’s a very good spin. However, it can only be bought by very few.

Have you noticed that we always have deaths visiting Kenya whenever Jubilee leaders are under pressure - Alshabab attacks, school dorms burning & students dying, universities attacked, markets burning. What is going on?
God Almighty, help our Nation Kenya and deliver us from bad and evil things.

1 Like
  1. Unknown arsonists torch section of Bujumba Boys High in Busia County.

2. Reports of an inferno at Makunda High, Budalangi

#SchoolFires