School Kids do alcohol, bang in matatu

bhang and alcohol are good for the kids as long as they do what else is expected of them

I studied mashinani and these things used to happen back in my day. Nothing new here, hao ni vile walishikwa

2 Likes
  1. You oppose sex education in schools that would teach children and teens the reality about sex; thatā€™s it doesnā€™t make you a hero or popular or better than anybody.
  2. You oppose the legalizing of drugs that would restrict use only to consenting adults. No teen or child can walk into a bar and a bottle of tusker or brandy because the owner is a tax paying, member of society. Drugs and ā€˜illicit brewsā€™ are sold by people who do not care about your kids. There is no such crime as selling drugs to minors. You will lose your bar license if you even had kids in your bar.
  3. You treat your children like angels who are not supposed to think talk or want to have sex or experiment with drugs. That always happens to the other children.

Teenagers are kids and kids are not careful. Not because they are bad but because they do not know any better. They are empty vessels. They have to be filled with your wisdom and knowledge. But itā€™s not going to happen when you pay more attention to work or MWK or your plot than you do to your kids.

I am opposed to teens and kids using bhang or other drugs just like I am opposed to them using alcohol or going to clubs. But as a parent you have to be proactive in this. That means the knowledge about these things have to come from you.

One last thing, watoto hawawezi haribika. They are not packets of milk. Any time you find someone doing something wrong you can either take the judge and condemn route or you can see it as an opportunity to have a frank and honest talk about these things.

Ni hayo tu @gashwin. Asante.

8 Likes

just instill a strong character in your kid, show love but be a disciplinarian and show the kid who is boss, as a man b the head and dont give in to this feminist bullshit of 50/50, a man/husband/father is just tht whether in 2015 0r 1970, wen u show good leadership n morals to your kids not forgetting attention, ata akapelekwa sj anaeza kosa kutomba malaya infact anaeza mnunulia soda na atake kujua backgrnd yake to understand where she is coming from, don worry about the storm rather worry about the foundation and strucural soundness of a building.

2 Likes

What is new here??? This things used to happen and are still happeningā€¦ In my last high school which I studied in for 2 years I have never reported sober same thing when we were going homeā€¦ We would search for a 33 seater then look for some girls who were also closing school madem wanakuja kama 20 na sisi tuko mtu 15 ndom, ngale, ketepa na tei zote kwa mix ustake ona vituko tulifanya kwa izo gareā€¦ The good old times

Exactly, this is what happened in my former school. Ata preps zilikua optional. We used to call it colle. You find everyone has a pallito (turedio twa @Electronics4u ) or a phone, disc man, sporting afros and all manner of crap. Whenever you wanted to go out of school, you just had to tell the gate man you have left and thatā€™s all. Kukamua, weed, pombe ata haikua big deal and you find that guys who joined the school after being expelled from other restrictive schools never partook them. Closing day guys left like nothing happened, others were left at school doing their studies which was optional anyway. You just walk in and out of school like home, you find some guys closing for a week or two and they are back coz school was fun than home. I must say i enjoyed high school. The company and freedom was ample. Freedom is the thing. And we used to ace those papers like no business.

The whole story is a misunderstanding; They were not having sex,they were doing Biology Practicals.

Not funny gathee!

1 Like

Nilikuwa day school and this was a daily occurence mpaka watu walichoka nayo by form two. Ukiona msichana unaona hizi ni za kawaida

Mkipeleka watoto same sex boarding school and they are developing and learning new things about themselves, the energy and frustrations build up and end term wanapata chance ya kupunguza hizi frustrations. Unfortunately hatuwezi tell how far they will go to reduce this frustrations and how fast they want to get rid of them.

Being left to deal with this frustrations in their heads inafanya mtu aimagine vile vitu vyote ambavyo atakavyo vifanya once akipata chance. Iā€™m sure ndio mtu acome up na kitu kama DFHKMBLBHNKN alikuwa anawaza hard what he will do once he gets the chance to empty their scumbags (sijataja mtu)

:D:D:D:eek:Kambuyu=Gathee.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

No, no,no its not conscious, its conscience

WORD!

1 Like

Only difference is that we are in the digital ageā€¦

Sometimes you have to experiment when young to avoid being that 40-year-old nicca in the club trynna keep up with teenagers. Kids shouldnā€™t be too sheltered ā€¦ these experiences are part of growinā€™.

To an extent obviously ā€¦

1 Like

Sounds like my ā€œhighā€ school too, only mine was not a boarding but the rest of the story tallies.

I read somewhere there are juicy photos of those ā€˜jailbaitsā€™ taken by cops doing the rounds. Who has come across them?

Here is something funny ā€¦Just for youā€¦

Q: Whats the difference between a blonde and a mosquito?
A: When you slap a mosquito it stops sucking.

But the real ninja was the one caught with a roll of tobacco. That one must be Wakanyamas brother.