Science Fiction?

Kassin, na hii umetoa wapi?

The clincher for me is the lack of interest in campaigning. JaKuon was handed an potentially explosive political weapon by the nullification. I dare say that even a half blind retard could have milked campaign mileage out of that. But nooo… the rubble (and staying on the front page) are more important to JaKuon hmm…

The ‘facts’ fit into the narrative. I wonder where it came from?

1. campaigns cost a tidy sum
  2. mjamaa alijua hana numbers siku ile IEBC ili-release voter registration details
  3. all the schemes he hatched to excite passions in his campaign of hate in such places as Maasailand, Samburu/Laikipia, kibra and luo nyanza etc came a cropper or backfired
    he knows he’s going nowhere unless he becomes a nuisance aitwe waongee or he succeeds in the evil society-driven civilian coup attempt…

Huku tu. Watu wamegutuka.

True, lakini, if we lend his history some weight, even when he knows he’ll be beaten like a wet dog, he fights like a mad, wet dog. He is not beyond staging shootings (Muthama) and other acts of violence/agent saboteur extraordinaire. Karonjo doing a disappearing act doesn’t help him much.

I propose that he might be doing the latter. This being his last rodeo, he’s going out with a bang. And isn’t it a crying shame if he’s thwarted.

They should also make it illegal for IEBC commissioners to resign or leave office 6 months to and after an election, unless seriously ill or death occurs.

I have always asked, where is NIS when all this is happening?

Ningekupea 2 likes if possible. Don’t know whether what’s in the op is true or not, or partly true or not. I have written in other posts about reasons why I believe there was a massive plot to take over the govt thru backdoor.

I have noticed unusual patterns and strange behaviour from certain people and concluded they had something extra-legal planned to install Rao as president thru a ‘technical coup’. Notice that NASA simply doesn’t and didn’t have the numbers to win on 8/8 or 26/10. What else matters during an election in a democracy apart from numbers?

Moving on, I just hope senior people in Jubilee do not pass crucial info thru ‘encrypted apps’ like whatsapp, telegram etc. because the foreign forces behind the attempted coup could be reading all of it and strategising for their local contacts. That’s why certain figures in anasa, and their ngo friends always seem to be a step ahead of govt.

The encryption is good for ordinary people, but for people handling sensitive govt-related info, they shouldn’t depend on the apps.

Digressing: I think it would be a good idea for govt to hire some developers to create and maintain an encrypted app that would be publicly available to all, but only thru a govt website (in the meantime) for upload to phones (don’t avail in any online store). Senior govt figures would then be required to only transmit/discuss govt info/strategies thru the app(what they currently discuss using other apps, not top secret, of course).

And why are IEBC servers hosted abroad?