SCoK fights back

Top student in primary, high school and university…weren’t all our parents top students…hata kama tunajua their real grades, they were still top students:D:D:D

4 Likes

…Hi @MaryJane?

We wait it out but even if it goes forward it wouldn’t hurt to know what else these “esteemed” judges have hidden.

2 Likes

‘Top student’ before Matiang’i does not raise heads these days. Top student post-Matiang’i, however, now that is a boast!

4 Likes

Hello

1 Like

wewe, tulisoma na Lena na Guka @FieldMarshal CouchP wakati elimu ilikuwa ya maana:)give it to him. but a path of integrity or lack of it is a personal choice…

3 Likes

I really hope the Judges were incompetent and not compromised. The latter would be a shame!

4 Likes

Lenaola has jist waded into a.political.contest that he cant win. Itumbi has nothing to lose

1 Like

that is why i have dismissed this whole charade as blather.

1 Like

mwitu was definately compromised, the zealot was probably influenced by his political preferences and a need to exercise his god complex tyrant tendancies, the 2 stooges i have no idea what drove them

Jubilee has never indicated a penchant to fleece wananchi in petty political fights. That’s a JaKuon/ODM forte. Why does your “laugh” sound forced and belabored?

4 Likes

Saidieni your loyal foot soldier :D:D:D:D

1 Like

Who has the investigative powers?

Tafuta hao wazee waweke sworn affidavit,eyewitnesses,vindeo otherwise mjue court of law is not a place of gossip,rumours etc,etc…

Umeacha @Nattydread wapi ?

Amekwambia anataka usaidizi? This culture of begging, as mentioned before, has its owners. Na hata yeye anajua “gutiri mundu murume nyina waria ungi”.

Donald Kipkorir is the lawyer for Mkora Lenaola.

He is about to face a major crisis in his life :D:D:D:D

lakini tumejua supreme Court is a place of hearsay, two judges have vindicated us