SCOK Rulling: Official Thread

haaa hio ni direct kikuyu traslation

1 Like

I’ll start by saying that I am not speaking for NASA. however, from a logical point of view, if the elections were mismanaged either deliberately or out of negligence of IEBC officials, why should they be trusted to carry out a clean election?

1 Like

:D:D That is the problem with politics ad we should not be fazed.

They will avoid mentioning specific individuals adversely simply because they have no proof, do not understand computers and they cannot call that biased audit of theirs a formal investigation.

Meeting interested parties clandestinely

MMNN
Press Release. “Peace (Amani) Message to all before, during and after Presidential Elections”. National Disaster Management Unit (NDMU) Peace message to all people in Kenya (Citizens, friends, partners and visitors). NDMU appreciates the concerns of followers of different Political Parties in Kenya. We appeal to everyone to embrace the culture of Peace , Love and Unity. As much us you have differences in Political Opinions, please never make it to be conflict between yourself, your party and the other party. You have a right to express your opinions but you should not break the law or interfere with your opponent rights. Let us avoid any actions and omissions that May break our country into tribal or ethnic divisions. Kenya is a cosmopolitan state. Let us avoid blocking or interference with Traffic Flow. When we do so our economy will go down and it will interfere with circulation of goods and business. Let us support business continued before, during and after Presidential Elections. Our visits and neighbours will suffer too and we know Kenya is a business hub in the Region. Let us ensure that all public roads are open and business is back to normal without any obstacles. We want free flow of Traffic locally and internationally. You are allowed to express your feelings and concerns through a ballot paper at the time of elections. May all our leaders both National and County Government, Political and Religious Preach Peace everywhere. Let us support Peace Process and watch out for any suspicious persons and Criminals. We appreciate all those people who are out for Peace. Our Country is greater than individuals therefore let us remain united as we look forward for Peaceful Campaigns and Peaceful Presidential Elections. All drivers please observe Traffic laws, rules and regulations. Avoid Speeding, dangerous loading and obstructions. Let’s Enforce Safety and Security Standards in learning institutions. We urge all Security agencies including PROSAK, to work as a team for the purpose of proper coordination and a common goal in matters of safety and security. We thank The Inspector General National Police Service (NPS) for remaining steady in ensuring Safety and Security for all. In security there is no perfect solution or a common solution for all challenges as we are aware that criminals are also working hard to be smarter than before. NDMU urgently urge everyone to be responsible at all times. Please share safety, Security views and other relevant information with Security Agencies or Administrator or Leaders through any channel of your choice or Emergency Lines: 999, 911 or 112 . Please let us be focused Planning for Emergency and Disaster Prevention and Mitigation, Preparedness, Effective Response and Quick Recovery. Mwachi Pius Masai EMT ,Deputy Director and Communication Officer NDMU Kenya. Wednesday 20th September, 2017. 0640 Hours.

2 Likes

Hii full judgment ni upuss tu.

ni affidavit gani tena naskia ilikua filled na yule mkabati huvaa stud???

If they did so with unlawful intent, then they must go. meanwhile, I’d also like to know why those agitating for the SCOK to go are not interested in knowing why IEBC mangled the elections. Who did it and why has he/she not been prosecuted?

1 Like

I would like to know how you will be traveling to the peoples rebublic of Kenya if you secede as Kiambu County starts from Uthiru.

1 Like

Naskia @Okiya pia ako kwa korti

There is no war in the first place. Why are they calling for peace?

2 Likes

Travelling from where? Kila mtu atakaa kwao.

1 Like

Commercial Break
Mwigizaji maurine wanza almaarufu sasha aaga dunia alipokua akijifungua.
Sasha aliweza kupata ,umaarufu pale alipoigiza kwenye kipindi kilichojulikana kama sumu.
[ATTACH=full]126927[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]126928[/ATTACH]
MHSRIP

2 Likes

A mangled election?

Ooh my.
Mtoto alisurvive?

Are they late again?

And I’m not speaking for Jubilee but RWNBP.

2 Likes

:D:DLusungu sio mudomo changu

naona viti sita does it mean yule judge mwingine bado ako admitted??? methinks he is avoiding taking a side that may seem to antagonize etheir parties of the divide