SECOND HAND VEHICLE-HELP

:D:D:D
Saitan.

Significance ya number plate ni nini?

2 Likes

Chasis number indicated on the Logbook corresponds to the one cast on the body under the bonnet!
Search KRA to verify owner details
No leaks
A good @introvert for the vehicle road worthiness

4 Likes

Kupiga mahesabu ya approximately ile mwaka iliingia 254

1 Like

Baba Ochi… anyhu mungu anakuona. Unatoa msee nyama kwa mdomo ikabaki anuse tu.

2 Likes

na si hiyo reputable

Due diligence very important.
Iko mwingine aliuziwa VW Corrado smart kabisa. Music system ilikuwa inachapa kutoka hapa mpaka Kasarani.
Shida ni gari kuchemka.
During the test drive the seller made sure to switch on the AC fan so it could keep the engine temperatures low enough for the sale. Buyer had no idea.
My friend ended up buying a dud that couldn’t hack 15 minutes of traffic.
Kwasababu ya ujuaji.

13 Likes

Kuna mmoja hadi aliwekewa sawdust kwa diff to drown out the whining noise that tells you the pinion gears are worn out. Aligundua two weeks later.
@gikuyu, buy your mech a ham and cheese sandwich na Coke baridi.
And then let him assess the car

11 Likes

There’s a link I used to verify pre-shipment mileage recorded when car was being shipped in, cant remember it. Use that to compare with current mileage and see if it has been tampered. I had a car whose mileage was showing 113K, but in 2007 when it was being imported, it was reading 197K.

Have your mechanic use the attached checklist. It may help you get the right car.

7 Likes

:eek::eek::eek:…:D:D:D:D

Now that is really bad!!!

Hehehe… mjamaa unapatikana wapi nikuletee sandwich na crayons?

:D:D
Nitainbox map.
Sandwich zikuwe mbili.
Crayons box moja tu. :D:D

Getting informed, the lengths that we go. Hapo kwa sawdust ni kifo

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sijui kwa nini naona kama hiyo KBQ ni probox

ata mi ntakutafuta brathe

Swafi

zii si probox

how is this done? i’ve heard about the opposite being done but hii ya kureduce is “new news” to me.

kabla ya hizi vitu zote,fanya search ya hio gari kama iko na pending fines ama kesi mwitu mwitu hivi,labda iliibiwa kabla msee wako auziwe,