Second Wife Character

there are mpangos that start at the same time with wives

Yes. Like the story of the taxi driver lady I talked about her co wife’s kids were same exact age as her own, same birth spacing and even names talk about being taken for a ride no wonder some women just flat out lose their minds . Kiyuks are really good at hiding such I dunno why Corey couldnt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1snUgkSjfbQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvPghvpUEGU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM40gok4pas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipJ-kANwZDQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URA04_UQITo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noIg4QOBeVQ

HAKUNA UCHAWI!!! When will this backwardness, primitive mentality stop. Its sad that this age, people still believe in this USHENZI. Unless ni sumu, nothing like uchawi exists the world over, just your BELIEF.

I am still waiting for the name of the date rape drug used by the conmen who send people on the street into a trance. I need the name of the date rape drug and also its mechanism of action - how does it work if the person doesnt touch you, or straight up spray it in your face. Gimme that and I will stop all this uchawi message. I will ask my pharmacist friends to confirm then I am converted. None of you logical,scientific guys who are too advanced to believe in magic is giving me any logical or scientific answers, I hope yall advanced pple know I cant just go by your word. Gimme the drug name and the mechanism of action, by tomorrow I will have confirmed it with a pharmacist. TIA @muchatha local

I was going to give out my brain here and then realised that this guy is a disciple to Owuor their prophet.

Dont bring Prophet Owuor into this. Be the logical man that you are and gimme the name of the date rape drug used by street conmen where even if you dont touch 'em or any other contact, people still go into a trance. I want to get the explanation from a pharmacist. I also want to understand these things.

@Introvert knew…
[ATTACH=full]224629[/ATTACH]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaEfKhmriI4

Infinitely better than being the village John. I dont understand why its a problem when one posts spiritual things but when it comes to brothels if I posted 20 posts on where you can find cheap sex workers or you wont hear a word. I dont force anyone to read my post, if you dont like 'em please block me and go back to Prostitution Central ,dont bitch at me because what I post is bothering your conscience. Free will. Free choice. I dont hold a gun to anyone’s head to read my posts. You’ve absolutely tried it all to shut me up and it doesnt work. Like a whole lorry of men against one person and you still cant win. That’s just so pathetic. Bet you realise by now thbut aat your opinion about me is of no consequence. Nowadays I just block,block,block after the first snarky comment I block you so from that point on I cant read anything you post so you follow me from post to post and no reaction. Thats coz I blocked you. So… keep going.

The three most common date rape drugs are:

[ul]
[li]Rohypnol (roh-HIP-nol). Rohypnol is the trade name for flunitrazepam (FLOO-neye-TRAZ-uh-pam). Abuse of two similar drugs appears to have replaced Rohypnol abuse in some parts of the United States. These are: clonazepam (marketed as Klonopin in the U.S.and Rivotril in Mexico) and alprazolam (marketed as Xanax). Rohypnol is also known as:[/li][LIST]
[li]Circles[/li][li]Forget Pill[/li][li]LA Rochas[/li][li]Lunch Money[/li][li]Mexican Valium[/li][li]Mind Erasers[/li][li]Poor Man’s Quaalude[/li][li]R-2[/li][li]Rib[/li][li]Roach[/li][li]Roach-2[/li][li]Roches[/li][li]Roofies[/li][li]Roopies[/li][li]Rope[/li][li]Rophies[/li][li]Ruffies[/li][li]Trip-and-Fall[/li][li]Whiteys[/li][/ul]
[li]GHB, which is short for gamma hydroxybutyric (GAM-muh heye-DROX-ee-BYOO-tur-ihk) acid. GHB is also known as:[/li][ul]
[li]Bedtime Scoop[/li][li]Cherry Meth[/li][li]Easy Lay[/li][li]Energy Drink[/li][li]G[/li][li]Gamma 10[/li][li]Georgia Home Boy[/li][li]G-Juice[/li][li]Gook[/li][li]Goop[/li][li]Great Hormones[/li][li]Grievous Bodily Harm (GBH)[/li][li]Liquid E[/li][li]Liquid Ecstasy[/li][li]Liquid X[/li][li]PM[/li][li]Salt Water[/li][li]Soap [/li][li]Somatomax[/li][li]Vita-G[/li][/ul]
[li]Ketamine (KEET-uh-meen), also known as:[/li][ul]
[li]Black Hole[/li][li]Bump[/li][li]Cat Valium[/li][li]Green[/li][li]Jet[/li][li]K[/li][li]K-Hole[/li][li]Kit Kat[/li][li]Psychedelic Heroin[/li][li]Purple[/li][li]Special K[/li][li]Super Acid[/li][/ul]
[/LIST]
These drugs are very powerful. They can affect you very quickly and without your knowing. The length of time that the effects last varies. It depends on how much of the drug is taken and if the drug is mixed with other drugs or alcohol. Alcohol makes the drugs even stronger and can cause serious health problems — even death.

[SIZE=5]Rohypnol[/SIZE]
The effects of Rohypnol can be felt within 30 minutes of being drugged and can last for several hours. If you are drugged, you might look and act like someone who is drunk. You might have trouble standing. Your speech might be slurred. Or you might pass out. Rohypnol can cause these problems:

[ul]
[li]Muscle relaxation or loss of muscle control[/li][li]Difficulty with motor movements[/li][li]Drunk feeling[/li][li]Problems talking[/li][li]Nausea[/li][li]Can’t remember what happened while drugged[/li][li]Loss of consciousness[/li][li]Confusion[/li][li]Problems seeing[/li][li]Dizziness[/li][li]Sleepiness[/li][li]Lower blood pressure[/li][li]Stomach problems[/li][li]Death[/li][/ul]
[SIZE=5]GHB[/SIZE]
GHB takes effect in about 15 minutes and can last 3 or 4 hours. It is very potent: A very small amount can have a big effect. So it’s easy to overdose on GHB. Most GHB is made by people in home or street “labs.” So, you don’t know what’s in it or how it will affect you. GHB can cause these problems:

[ul]
[li]Relaxation[/li][li]Drowsiness[/li][li]Dizziness[/li][li]Nausea[/li][li]Problems seeing[/li][li]Loss of consciousness[/li][li]Seizures[/li][li]Can’t remember what happened while drugged[/li][li]Problems breathing[/li][li]Tremors[/li][li]Sweating[/li][li]Vomiting[/li][li]Slow heart rate[/li][li]Dream-like feeling[/li][li]Coma[/li][li]Death[/li][/ul]
[SIZE=5]Ketamine[/SIZE]
Ketamine is very fast-acting. You might be aware of what is happening to you, but unable to move. It also causes memory problems. Later, you might not be able to remember what happened while you were drugged. Ketamine can cause these problems:

[ul]
[li]Distorted perceptions of sight and sound[/li][li]Lost sense of time and identity[/li][li]Out of body experiences[/li][li]Dream-like feeling[/li][li]Feeling out of control[/li][li]Impaired motor function[/li][li]Problems breathing[/li][li]Convulsions[/li][li]Vomiting[/li][li]Memory problems[/li][li]Numbness[/li][li]Loss of coordination[/li][li]Aggressive or violent behavior[/li][li]Depression[/li][li]High blood pressure[/li][li]Slurred speech[/li][/ul]

finally there’s someone out there with the same argument.kusema ukweli ata mimi am yet to know which chemical this is.i think ni mtu mmoja alichelewa kufika kwake then akaformulate story ya nilipuliziwa dawa nikajipata kindaruma dam…sasa kila mtu akijiskia kuenjoy watu anakam up with such a story.coz i too know lots of pharmacists na wanasemanga hakuna such.juu for someone to drug you,it has to be iether through injection,ingestion or inhalation(at a close proximity)…hii ingine ni story tu

[ATTACH=full]224633[/ATTACH]

I could have gotten that from google but I need the one where you were walking on the street,someone stops you to ask for direction, you havent touched the person and they havent touched you, no drinking,eating , smelling it like the guys who pretend to sell you perfume and make you sniff it or smell. You are on the street with some distance between you two . What drug is this that just takes you into a stupor where you become compliant to whatever these person tells you because my understanding of date rape drugs is that you black out ,or you go in and out of consciousness but the next day you cant recall, which can happen with alcohol and other recreational drugs as well. What I want to understand is how this drug makes you compliant to whatever suggestion the person asks of you. If they ask you to go withdraw cash, you do it with a lot of lucidity, you dont look drugged or groggy nothing. If they say, take me to your house and have sex with them you do it, you take them to your house. You have the prescence of mind to remember your PIN,remember your house but you cant tell what is going on is not ok. I need that drug like yesterday. Theres some people I need to do my bidding.

Beware of mind control. One thing you learn from conmen pastors like the ‘mightiest prophet’ is glorification wicthcraft, how it is powerful and you can’t survive without his protection.

Scopolamine, Sister Makena, scopolamine.

Where did he say that? Can you post the video please. Is it weird that Ive never heard these things coming out of his mouth when I have watched him either live on telly or on you tube or on his radio station Ive never heard of these things people say he said. Anyway, for me I dont throw out the baby with the bath water because even God who is Holy used imperfect people. Infact He used the worst characters, so if God does not discriminate who am I? If David killed Uriah and God still said of him that he is a man after my own heart , who am I to condemn Prophet Owuor atleast he has not yet killed anybody’s husband to acquire the wife. As in even God Himself knew its hard to find somebody who is flawless to do His work, He had to work with what was there inspite of their flaws. So I cant write someone off completely because of 2,3 statements he made that didnt augur well with me. Thats not my place. The only just judge is God who is omniscient and so can see everything pertaining the matter from all angles. As a human being I dont have that level of objectivity because I only know what I see or hear from one angle.I have met Prophet Owuor once at a kesho in Parkie Bap he asked me if the seniour pastors will join us and I told him they dont come to youth keshas , he told me that they need to attend because we can only go so far into the spirit realm as the spiritual authority present during the kesha. He looked genuine and humble. He had no beard by then so he looked ordinary.

Btw Prophet Owuor himself has no church, he is a prophet to the nations and he has overseers in every region. I think also a national overseer because the movement spans across the world so he can not even manage one on one with all pastors theyre too many. Who he meets with occasionally in pastor conferences not one on one its very very hard even for pastors to meet him in person because he is always travelling all over the world. First of all I dont attend his church currently , secondly, I dont see what people’s problem with this man is. If its the luxury cars he drives, let me shock you that people all over the world give him gifts of houses and cars and money infact his financiers are the who is who not those followers from West Pokot like mama rosa MHSRIP ,the man has friends in high places more than any other Kenyan pastor I know. He never asks for tithe or seed or whatever. In all repentance and holiness altars pastors are forbidden to ask congregants for money. I attended the Westlands altar briefly before I went out of town. The Senior pastor who still works as a nurse was gifted a car by some chuties who attend that church. The deputy is a muhindi lady she gets funding to buy whatever the place needs and for church planting at the end of the year there are AGMs to disclose finances and account openly on their use.The church was just like any other church you can attend, only that they dont jump jump around vigorously and you cant wear tight clothes and revealing clothes or alot of makeup and jewellery -modesty is recquired. Frankly I grew spiritually in leaps and bounds while I was at that altar - they call church altar. Its well attended by foreigners and indians people who may not feel comfortable yet going to a big mainstream church such as moslem or hindu converts. Actually quite a few somali/boran people attended and we had evangelism after church where we would go preach to asians door to door. When I returned I joined full gospel, I wanted to be in a bigger church so that I can join a ministry bcz in a small church everybody does everything. The pastor knows you in person, calls you as in its very personalised. The pastor was a very motherly and godly woman, infact at one point I was going thru some tuff times, she was really there for me.

Majority if not all pastors in Repentance and Holiness are very learned people just like him . Most are doctors ,nurses,lawyers , people who worked in high positions in government. Many of them left their lucrative careers and businesses and practices to become full time minister. I know one who was my parents’ lawyer with a very big law practice who left it to go into full time ministry. He has not become improverished he is doing better now more than ever. He is still in touch with my folks. Of the things said of him as blasphemous, I cant really judge him because I dont follow him as one would an idol , I listen to his messages the way I listen to other sermons on youtube so the ones I have watched have been very edifying to me, I watch him on Brother Blaise channel which also has other pastors. So I am not those people who follow a pastor around waiting for him to mess up then they can gloat about his failures. Me I just take what is helpful and good and leave the rest to God to judge bcz I have really no business to weigh pastors who I dont even know in person. Its between them and God , if I know them in person and for sure I see for myself that they are funny then I move elsewhere but I will not start a smear campaign oh I was in that church oh its a cult oh this ,that and the other. No! My God given duty is my own soul not anybody else’s let alone a pastor’s. Even if its in my face, I just leave that church and leave the rest to God ,not to go bad mouth them. Ive spoken here before about several rogue pastors Ive interacted with in person but I never mention their names because exposing them is not my place. God can defend Himself and His name and His reputation ,He doesnt need my help to crucify and expose errant pastors.

John 15
18 “If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.19 If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 20 Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you.

@mayekeke dislikes this post.