Second wife

The things that you lack in your first wife, you will lack them x 2. Stick with your first wife, wacha kujidanganya bure…there is nothing to gain in having a second wife. You just have the excitement of a new woman but she will be as problematic and unsatisfying as your first woman coz the problem is you not your first wife. She has just realized you are a simp who cannot commit to his first wife and she will stop respecting you once the new relationship energy is over.

Been There, Done That,
Mandatory rules to go by:

1. Be firm as both wives will always try to manipulate you to their favour
  2. Be Fair to both families
  3. Treat both Families like a doctor would, Confidentiality.
  4. Marry up the ladder and not down

Am muslim . Cant relate.

Simeon Nyachae et al begs to differ.

For me wife ni mmoja, tucungwa as many as I can do. Sande sana

Different era, probably all were circumcised and unempowered hence managable

if it is second nature to you, it just happens

OOOOOOOOOOOUCH. That hurts.

Its true though, todays woman is empowered and sexually liberated. Would you accept a co-wife?

NOPE. Unless I am also allowed to bring in a man which makes it an open marriage. My policy ALETE nami NITOKE…faster than Usain Bolt.

Haha, modern era. Its harder to maintain multiple women unlike nyachae’s days

you can never win an open battle with your man

My policy is simple. Leta bibi mwingine mzae like I did…meanwhile I have left the union, Adios. Introduce the kids to each other I don’t really care…mimi niko na huko nikijipe shughuli. How hard is that?

@Atlantis posted his pic with his second family at the coast during Christmas holidays, he can guide you how he navigated such

Never heard a happy ending to a man who married two wives. Shida tupu hadi afike 6 ft under. Esp in the older age huwa wanapata shida sana. Nimeona from my grand pa and my current uncle. Better niende SJ nikamuane na story iishie huko.

Dont mention me…ghassia…

Umesahau the great luhya people:D:D:D

Polygamy ni opusi na I don’t respect men who have married more than one wife… Neglecting some of their kids and family, family wrangles and vendettas, chuki na upuzi tu…

Expose hio nyang’au

Do you cum from the mountain?