Secret millionaire wives: Poor husbands die not knowing their women were rich

:D:D:D:D:D… Mgtow= Freedom

hii kabla ujue bro… utakuwa umezunguka… but all in all you have a very good point…

Kabisa…nikianza na bibi hakuwa na kazi so automatically used to to foot bills n money kama ya kuenda saloon. Fast forward akapata kazi n one weekend amenuna. Kisa na maana I don’t give her money for the saloon anymore. Had to tell her awache ndoto.

To make it worse, kama unasaidia watu wa kwao more than wa kwenu. Inauma sana.

The best way to deal with a woman…pesa yako invest weka, kwa mambo yako such that hata ukimwambia sina pesa hauna uchungu…:D:D

Hizo pesa pia wanakula na a 27yr old kijana barubaru somewhere. It’s also good that siku hizi women are having their own income, it’s good for ‘business’.

Pastors pia hukula pesa za wamama sana.

For everyone lamenting, don’t forget that it’s your mother’s frugality and “stashing away” that you guys had some things as kids.

Such a wife is an asset. Si wale bongolala wako kejani all day hakuna kile wanafanya. Ni mkono umenyooshwa wapewe. Lakini mimi, ati nabbed nyumba yote kwa gongo,breaking my back yet wewe kila time uko “hakuna” ilhali anafanya job ama business…hapo noma.
Kuna yule jamaa

peasant proverbs

I cannot recall the thread but I have been conflicted about this issue for a long time. So I may have been addressing the issue from a personal perception. My v good friends advise that we should have secret accounts and I totally see their point. I much prefer the avenue of what is mine is mine, what is his is his and what is jointly owned is jointly owned.
All that I own is for my children. The same cannot be said about you men.

I agree with you. But who is more likely to wake up and re-marry and produce more children? it is you guys. Since I can’t predict the future niliamua SQ hatakula hata hela yangu.
Nota Bene: There are wives that stash na wanaokolea when the situation gets sticky. And those that stash and those that keep quiet even when there is no school fees. You just need to understand your partner.

Let me tell you something that is an open secret…each single guy I have met here who does not come from a wealthy background ama hakuja masomo…gives credit to Mum’s savings. Back in the day most guys came in via some panya routes which are now closed. They paid agents hefty sums. These mums worked in Gikomba, City Market, Marigiti and other places. So naturally when they got here and started earning big who do they send money to? Mum to invest for them and to spend on the family. And they talk v highly about them. Naniwengi sana and they call themselves Wa Wambui, Wa Ngirethi…hao vijana own those highrises in Kiambu County.

But then Kiambu fathers are not largely known for being present at home. They are to be found in drinking holes wakiuza mashamba.

:D…but it’s true…

Malizaaaaaaaaaa huyo khupipi

not as bad as the guy who paid rent not knowing that the wife was the landlord:D:D:D