Secrets and @georgina

shiiet ass kissing on another gear

Shaking Your Dick Head? @bjurmann Lt col, you were right Sir.

Georgina…do your thing. I found myself at that secrets thingie jana. Had never read about it but I was out of there in all of 10 mins. I see the alerts in my inbox but have never really understood them. Jana I did. What is strange is that mine have increased since I learned how to block my pests, something to do with not being able to bitch me anymore.

I think it is a beauriful place for basic male and female bishes to go and vent/rant/hate without handles! since they are too cowardly to come to the main forum. I lurved it but above all I luurve the ignore button more. Niko na 5 occupants currently in my dark room 101 and it feels good. Waiting for 2 male bishes and 1 female to choke on their hatred for me/handle and trip. They will join Fala 12, Natty Dready, Mischief, Sludgefest and another one huko. Won’t be long…

I don’t always agree with your views but I would never hate. I don’t agree with how you address Jubilee matters but I choose to focus on your other threads on social ishus and even there sikubali sometimes but that is how the forum should be. Why should we sing kumbaya holding hands on all matters?

Why I didn’t read your posts is that they too long with no paragraphs.
Then you say you are a Christian. But the matusi you unleash leaves one wondering what Christianity is.
But kaa ngumu Kama Ngumo.
[SIZE=1]Will only read your threads when they become readable. :cool:[/SIZE]

Ooh. So that is why you were there? I didn’t understand about you hence couldn’t comment. So, what does the ignore button do?:rolleyes::rolleyes:;);).
Pia wewe, kaa ngumu Kama Ngumo :D:D

You poster found it normal/ok to drag the supposed insults from that secrets place to the main fora raiii? she prolly blocked you so is not reading you. That was crass of you. If it is posted in secrets, so should be it. Gosh let her be or block her you bloody hating nugus. Equally dare her upfront.

No one held a gun to your head to read.

Hii comment just slid by… so just to include you, avatar yako hunimaliza…:cool::cool:

Kaa ngumu from what? I ain’t reading that shits hatred for MFW and also for others because I live where I live or post how I post. Will not help anyone. I make no apologies. The Brit Embassy is open to receive any applications so going there to post that I ‘brag’ coz I am here makes you a woose in my eyes. Get on with the prog of making your way here. I am not an Immig officer to stop you

Scroll the board and find out out how I got there kwa gossiping male-women. Else after jana…I can only repeat again…and again that I will not be entertaining trash. Bin and block,

I think you didn’t get me. I may not agree with makena or the way she bashes and take things personal.
But I like that she is Resilient which is a good trait.
Whether I am blocked or not, it’s up to her. Life moves on. This is an anonymous forum.

:p:p:p:p:p nime blush my dear

:D:D:D

Pls do not let me take your post apart. I will start with why did you feel the need to start a new thread after reading her stuff on secrets…mind how you answer this one…Georgina, can you let me handle this one pls?

Slid…

:D:D

…Leo usungu.pif Ina wachenga sana:D:D

I think uko na beef na watu (men in this forum) . I am so am not the cause.
So please don’t include me.
You have said kuna button ya ignore. Feel free to use it anytime.

Ni hizi prediction text za phone plus usingizi:D:D

…Ok

No I ain’t got no beef with men here, not the case, never will be wanifanyie nini yawaaaaaaaaa. You are unable to answer some question. You started it…

I choose to block you jambazim. Tembeza utoto elsewhere.