Secrets of the princess

Driving as the ultimate form of success, that’s very backwards…

And a lot of naive girls have got themselves into a lot of trouble in life just because of ‘the man who drives a nice car’, who specifically prey on those who harbor this kind of mentality.

M

A woman loves a man who can tame one of those big monsters! I’m talking about the losers here who’ve gotten their torn knickers in a twist.

Tunataka miniseries ya KDF akiingia pub, akiomba tu majani ashukishe fombe, KDF akiendelea kujienjoy(akiwa amekondoa mecho kodo kodo, akienda home, asubuhi akijaribu kukunia IED…shait

[ATTACH=full]99789[/ATTACH]

Ma nigg saito is your avi just gave me some feels. You know that he is based of a real time jigga

gari tu ni ya mobility nothing much unless ni luxurious vehicle then you can start talking about a car.

Inakaa umemaliza kuosha vyombo haraka ndio ukuje online, umesahau kupiga dasta na kuosha choo. Gerrarahia slave, know ur place. Mop the house ukimaliza make me supper bish. Na ukiniwekea waru kwa omena nakupiganisha nazo useless :smiley:

yeah, a samurai of the late 1800s early 1900s

Mkubwa umeweka spoiler but hii picha ni mbaya sana bro…

[ATTACH]99791[/ATTACH] Cold blooded G…singemake it kama yeye…

Umewekewa spoiler…uli expect kuona teletubbies[ATTACH=full]99792[/ATTACH]

Does your father drive…Keti pale makchieth

Hehehe.
Saitan.

Hapa tunatambua @Female Perspective only!

Yani chokosh mulikaa tu kwa ile Kenya Talk yenyu mukasema mwengine aitwe Isabella mwingine Princess love,life in solitary ni ngumu kweli.

https://www.grammarly.com/

[ATTACH=full]99802[/ATTACH]

Naomba nikutombe matako

I’m not one of thise emaciated ashy chokoras you devour in you little shit hole in Kayole and then post pics here, I’m a boss lady! Na wewe nimeambiwa ni mluya hivihivi, who cries into the okuyu wife’s armpit after muhindi amemaliza kumkamua matako for the day. Go look for one of those AIDS infected vagabonds wenye umezoea! Ichien!!

:D:D Hata sijui nacheka nini

Hapa ndio nimejua huyu ni @Jirani