Seductive Tips

Toboa mfuko buy her some expensive drink and meal and you are in her pants

lakini chunga kuliwa na kutumiwa

your meeting your crush haha that means your thinking with your dick, paying the bill and getting none

just call her now tell her umepatwa na ka emergency @uwesmake enda sabina joy (na si kwa politician) DFHKMBHBLBACNKN iyo pesa umebakisha join sacco save save for your future omba kaloan start a biz thank me after 10 years

You ,Sir, seems like you dated alot of bad apples.

Uko na ujinga ya sj…hii ndo vitu imefanya am kno batis to a level nikichota madem wa hapo wanajua

Aje…I dont deal with the easiest ofcourse. So i use minimal resources.

errr pardon me but ujinga ni kuita ngeos crush she gon crush your wallet utakuja hapa tu ukilia lia

Once a girl asked me for money a few days after the first date. Ilikuwa inakaa an genuine problem. nikamwambia aitishe mzazi hio sio kazi yangu saa hio. Akakaa a few days later akaniambia anakuja kwangu nimchukue. nika-sample mbaya sana. kukaakaa wiki kadhaa nikaona ata hakuna kitu ananiitisha. akaanza kucontribute financially saa ile tuko pamoja even though i was far better off.
Hio mtihani nikaipita. Kumbe hio upuuzi za kuniitisha pesa ni kunipima ujinga tu. Almost every other woman will try that shit ati ndio usimruke baada ya kusample aachwe amechezwa tu. Ukiskia umeitishwa pesa ama kitu kama hio jua sample iko karibu kuletwa. Ukifikiria na kichwa ndogo ucheze kadi mbaya utaumia.

1.Keep the date short & brief! Have somewhere to go at say 2PM, you need to project you are a busy guy with things to do…

1. Don’t ask personal question too much inorder to figure out if she has a boyfriend, where you stand with her, don’t ask about her past boyfriends etc…focus on having good conversations etc

2. Offer to Order for her (again show you can take charge) if she protests and wants to have something else let her have it

3. Be the one to End the Date! Most guys hang around women too much! You gotta show you are in control of your time, after a set time tell her thanks but you have to get moving.

All the best!

Exactly

Situation bro. Na kama anakunywa kawine ameanza kukaa kutoa sample? Si unakaa hapo umetoa ulimi kama fisi ukipiga hesabu?

Every date is different from the other.

:D:D:D:D:D:D target ni coomer atlast

Naona tukienda jacaranda, it hasn’t been open yet

Kuna zingine zinaitisha kaa zmeenda once umemkazia

Kuna kama hao. Hio unaachana nayo. That’s a stupid person you dont want to hang out with. Or her interest was to just use the opportunity to earn something and boost her own pride. unadanganya kama unaweza upewe sample tu.

Screw all these rules. Just be confident in yourself. Even ugly guys who are confident get hot girls while kina Tyrese wako single.

Mblo, if its true she’s ya crush then do this. Get to the date ,Start a convo …but usiongee saana. Kikiumana geuka Top comedian,marisaa yeye na jokes mbili tuu then utapata time ya ku-regroup. Eye contact ni muhimu. oh before nisahau…after amekupea io hug time mnaachana na ukafeel nyondo zake kisniper MAKE sure umepitia to ya fav whorehouse to “dilute the tenshens” From that date.

:D:D:D:D:D ii matusi spendi

Rico??

Mahali wewe husafishia bunduki. After io date kichwa ndogo tapereka wewe autopilot so pitia brothel kwanza then ingia mtaani sasa.