Seeing As The Referee's Whistle Is Final............IIEBC Embarass Every Other Country In The World!

I see your point.
(i thought well deserved will obviously come out as sarcastic after I mention that the discrepancies on which the victory is founded had all be addressed. Which I did in a statement immediately preceding the congragulation)

1 Like

UOTP is a temporary camp, the UOTP acronym will cease after 17th. RWNEEEBP, on the other hand, is an eternal statement pushing its way to 2022 and beyond. :D:D:D:D:D

Elections are about numbers. Raila was strongest before the election, saa hii sioni ata mita sita ikitii

2 Likes

:D:D:D

Keep consoling yourself.

No need to console myself, the outcome of the election will. You, on the other hand, perfect the art of self consolation… 17th is Raila’s Ides Of March:cool::cool::cool::cool:

I have read your analysis and pondered on it some, if people can just step back abit,put the emotions aside and see this situation clearly, if IEBC delivery is above reproach on 17th Kenya goes quite,question is good sir ? What happens if its not allowed to deliver in a manner that is above reproach?does it mean its back to the SCOK again ?.When will the shenanigans end? We may find ourselves in perpetual election mode.

Political affiliations aside, we will all suffer if the IIEBC fails to address the issues raised by the SCOK. Right or wrong, court orders are law. We do not have to agree with the grounds for nullification to accept that the orders given by the court must be respected. They made very easy to handle demands. That is why even the politicians do not question the directives. I strongly feel that if the IIEBC were to be left to handle the election without undue political influences, they will address the court’s issues.

Problem is that ‘beyond reproach’ can be interpreted differently by different people. But I hope common sense will prevail on the 17th.

1 Like

The good thing is that specific issues were pointed out by the court. Once IIEBC addresses the issues the SCOK would have to be very ballsy to annul another election. If the issues are not addressed by IIEBC, it is election all over again. The court has shown that it does not respond to contempt, real or perceived, very well.

1 Like

This different interpretation ,by different people is what must be eradicated and I agree with @Mzichi that this is the common ground that Team UOTP and Team RWNEBP should congregate at, feelings aside.

1 Like

I feel the throb of Kenya,s Vibrancy due to the diverse nature of people that I interact with,and believe you me ,the rate at which the average Kenyan is losing spending power,another annulment will start moving people from the two camps ,into one camp Team IGTE.(I got to eat).It gets there and suddenly we will realize that life can be brutish,nasty and short.

At the end of the day team IGTE preempts all other affiliations. IIEBC waachwe wafanye Job yao! Anyone who tries to interfere with the commission is an enemy of Kenya.

Yes,team IGTE ,uber alles!..I agree IEBC must be supported,just hope there are more objective people out here who share your views.I,m one:)

1 Like