Seeking an attachment

Msee ukitaka attacho ya haraka try county hospitals the so called referral hospitals utapata haraka sana.

Whom did you contact?, go directly to the IT department, front desk clerks will frustrate you, ask them for directions.

Say I specify my field i.e software, then it happens walikuwa interested na watu wa networking. Si hivyo ndio nakosa hapo.
Na at the moment sijadecide which side I will lean on within hiyo 3 months of hiyo attachment nitaget a peek of how the industry works then nijipange from hapo.
Saa hii nataka tu anything that falls under IT department

Tried lands,education and Public services

Kupata attachment bila kubaguliwa:D

Everything

We can all clearly see what I meant by MamaKamauUniversity graduates, right?

:D:D. Sa sisi wote wenye tunasaka attachment or jobs tumetoka MamaKamau

Wenye wanaapproach issues kama wewe most likely ni wa MalayaKumaUniversity i guess, unapewa advice unachukulia tu kimalenge just like the pumpkin you are, ulifanya bridging course kabla uingiue MKU, sio?

Sasawa mkubwa. Nitarudi shule next intake. Which uni do you recommend.

Eeh. Kwa ile shule yako

If all fails, just create your own imaginary IT company and employ yourself as an attachee.
Anyway, acha nisikufunze ukriminoo.

Go to Kenya Industrial training authority offices they’ll hook you up.

Before that enda equity ama CIC insurance to get an industrial attachment insurance cover. Ni kitu 1K.

Nexg life don’t go to MKU. Most employers look down upon your school.

Even if I was to offer one, or give a connection. Such kind of ignorance and foul mouth is an absolute turn off.

Are you even adding value in anybody life. Instead ya kunikosoa unanitusi

Sasa nani ameanza kuongea chafu. Ain’t you the one calling me names

Mimi sijakuongelesha mbaya. It’s just a simple question that I did put across and you couldn’t answer.

Thanks so much.
As for MKU, it was either that or nisisome at all. I knew what I was getting to but I just wanted to get papers. Then nitajitetea na skill yangu

tell him or her the truth.

IT hakuna kitu atalearn in our offices

University of life