Seems like corona virus has been around for sometime..

What a coincidence that many people are admitted to the sipital full capacity than normal ama hao ni "occupy democrats " sabotaging trump?

Possibly a political stance for the hardcore anti-trump peeps.

Mbisha kizee.

The guy has some serious complexes, anasema alilewa daily 21 days nonstop.

ndio huyo msito mourinho

That’s a heavily cropped pic. Weka za pub.

Wewe ni DCI nini? I am very loud on social media. All my pub images ziko huko… will not share any more otherwise ntajianika huku brotherman. Very easy kuzimatch

I doubt it has been there for some time. Maybe other types of flu bt not Wuhan Virus

I agree with you MoD 1 milli percent. For several years colleagues/friends and I were suffering from homa kali like yearly. Kendu 3 years hivi. The one that leaves you bedridden for some weeks while homa should be a matter of a few days but you are still up and running.

But ile karibu iniuwe is last January. Those that know me here have the full dossier as I used to update them. Drs could not find what the fuck was wrong despite a million tests. Now I suspect ni hii kitu but I am well now.

I will never know. But symptoms ni hizo hizo.

[ATTACH=full]299106[/ATTACH]

Hakunaz kituz chaz maanaz umewahiz post tangu ujoin ktalk 2015

I am not very active huku… ni hii corona imenileta hapa, been on 14 days leave since ichache. Will be back probably in 2022 once after life normalizes. Niko very busy, Ktalk si part of my priorities unlike you tiny man

I am so keen to have that antibody test. I had a very strange illness in December-Jan, something that has never happened before.

I had a sore throat and coughed for a whole month straight - a whole month. I was seriously considering going to the hospital by the 3rd week. It was before the rona was officially announced and I was in China. Now the rest of the people in the house were not coughing so that’s something that makes me doubt whatever it was. Lakini io antibody testing ikuje mbio

Rona has been with us for months now, I remember late January I had a sore throat that didn’t wanna go away, it went on till mid February, luckily I was doing some project research and what really helped me was that “dawa” thing we take in coffee joints, that concoction of ginger, lemon and honey.

I used to take it every evening before meals and I guess that’s what helped me. The cough and flu couldn’t go away with antibiotics.

I am always afraid that, the day I will get tested, my body will react positively, though I am OK now.

:D:D what is muteso. Most likely ishakupata

Nani mwingine ako na ushuhudah …

Naona hamtaki niishi

At least ulitoka huko mapema, saa hii nyeus wanapitia masaibu huko.

It’s me …I had went for an art auction in Milan then did some shopping in Paris… when I got to Mexico ile homa ilinishika ilibidi niwe admitted in Spain

Haiyayayayayah! kumbe ni corona

Some of us have been stating this and other observatory facts until we are getting hoarse.

Kuna wakati around Jan alot of people had homa lasting for up to two weeks.

Many Kenyans don’t take medicine for home as some take in Ginger,lemon and saumu.

Others take dry whisky until it goes
Others boil bluegum leaves and immerse themselves in the steam covering themselves with a cloth.

So our under dependence on drugs for home I’d our greatest advantage especially in adults.

Even in the workplace,you are More likely to get a day off due to stomach complications as compared to homa.

Bado zile wiki mbili hazijafika wakenya waanze kuanguka Kama nzi?
Where are the 1k cases?

In slightly over forty days we are close to 400 so going by this rate of 17,6,7,11,9…per day we might have not more than 1000 by end of May.(my own projections though)

Let’s hope we will open up soon.

1.Painful lungs? No such kind of thing.
2. As it is with flu, I lose my sense of smell yea
3. Cant remember of no aches.
4. Yeah I used to sweat alot.
5. Yeah there was a slight fever