Self-Determination

Let’s part ways! It might turn out to be the best thing that will ever happen to Kenya!

1 Like

Raila is a purveyor “continuall feare and danger of violent death.”

1 Like

Am closely watching this secession thing…seems like the courts will be busy for the next several months

I wrote that Raila is not interested in the SC’s decision as he has already made his resolve that he is the rightful president of Kenya. So however the court rules he will call for an arab spring. That is why he is beating war drums. This is going to end ugly. People are going to suffer for raila’s obsession with power. There will be war. He has made a great miscalculation in thinking that he is the only one with people. He forgets Kenyatta has his people as well who going by election results are actually more. I foresee a state of emergency being declared, raila n cronies declared enemies of state with some being arrested whole others go into hiding and organising underground insurgency. Either way they cant win as Kenyatta has the advantage of incumbency and armed forces. Its a danderous time my friends. Brace yourselves

You are right,unfortunately many would like to be lulled into a false sense of peace and calm,but you can take this to the bank,if the supreme court doesn’t rule in favor of Nasa be prepared for a mini-war,if it rules in their favor still be prepared for high political temperatures that might set a number of things on fire.

I

don’t think so. Isolated cases in kibera and luo nyanza does not war make. His lieutenants the likes of joho n ny’ong’o were against riots, so who r going to help him accomplish this?

1 Like

Me thinks even within those localities it may turn out to be a mini-war.

Even with Direct provocation following their declarations that raila should be declared president, flare ups were minimal and only 1 community participated. Why would the sc ruling which even enlightened fanatics know is a hopeless face saving exercise cause greater reaction?

If you had David Ndii on ntv just a moment ago you will know that its official. He said categorically that they will not live in a dictatorship and they are ready to die. We are headed to a war and I think some people have already signed their death warrants. Raila is now playing a very dangerous game that will cost him and his cronies very dearly. If you devide to fight the state be ready to pay the ultimate price

There’s no war that will take place. It will only be spats of violence in kisumu,kibera and mathare. Other tribes will not participate.

3 Likes

which will be good as we need each other

And my question is…how are they going to fight? Using who? The muted response to their war drums after presidential results is what took them to the Sc. So what fuel have they injected to get a greater response? Remember even their foreign backers have abandoned them.
The likes of Ndii r always chest thumping n they have nothing. His articles in 2013 were worse

1 Like

Hope you are right

Just remember one thing, the state is indivisible and it has its owner’s, just continue with your political bullshit. Ntakuwa hamjui.

1 Like

Stupid strikes again. If there was no war when the election results were announced what makes you think a court decision can cause war? Clearly, you have nothing in between the ears

1 Like

The drums of war are beating but we are ready to finish off Naswa

1 Like

I think what we are witnessing from the likes of Ndii and Joshua is extreme frustration and desperation. There are shadowy foreigners who had invested a lot in odm and nasa. Joshua wants to become president by any means necessary, and his shadowy foreign backers support him because they also desperately want him to be president, hata kama ni vita.
The problem for Joshua and company is that there’s zero chance that the country can be curved up into mini-countries and the worst case case scenario would be riots confined to kibera, mathare, kisumu, siaya, homabay and migori.

If tribal distribution in Kenya were different, eg, Luos switched position with Kambas, then a serious secessionist movement would have arisen long ago, with Coast+Luo fighting for their own state.

This is just another strategy for nusu mkate, :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Step one: raise the stakes so high by making an extremely ridiculous demand, like as the current call for secession, such that an offer of nusu mkate appears to be a step down and even reasonable:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Step two: Let evil society and some lost clergy call for round table talks “to save the country”

Step three: evil society and international busy bodies call for a GNU aka nusu mkate to avoid breaking up the country and voila!! Naswa weasels its way into government and everyone’s happy since they now have their starving snouts in the trough , one-jiggy, jiggys all the way to the bank, meanwhile the reasons for succession are quickly forgotten:rolleyes::rolleyes:

And where is Bensouda?

And where is Bensouda?