Self Discipline

Self discipline is difficult to achieve but I can attest to this mantra, that the most difficult decisions are often the best one ever makes…

Hata mimi hushangaa hukuitisha usaidizi earlier. Coomer excess + pombe alafu pia adikshen ingine kama bajaj = zero productivity

Self discipline is difficult to achieve - especially when you are in your comfort zone. So the first thing you need to do is get yourself out of your comfort zone. Alcohol, Pombe, Pombe tena, Television, Movies, The Internet on the Computer, the Internet on your hand-held devices, chatty colleagues (I have one who given a chance would talk politics all day), Music (if you are one who keeps switching to your media player to change playlists, repeat songs and fiddle with…)

Obviously your life doesn’t have to be drab and boring, but you need to plan for your entertainment and restrict them to specific venues and times. Remember some “comforts” like alcohol may take a while to leave the system - so if you must drink, kunywa Sato moja per month - jioni, Sunday tuliza mtaani with lots of non-sweetened lemon water, read a book, watch a move and relax. Monday unakua uko chonjo tena.

Remember to work smart, not hard - unless you play hard, in which case you must work harder.

at least 2 books in a month,now i am doing 3

Nice but i know it takes alot for the first step

I think I will try your idea probably differ abit.Thanks man

The comments by all of you are enough for a wise person to grasp what he/she need to do.Thanks alot,I pray that I will get the inner drive to make the first step to the right direction.

if you get an idea or want to start something new,start it then and there when the idea is still fresh in the mind and the emotion is high,otherwise if you procrastinate things will slow down.If you want to start exercising, start with press-ups where you are,that should start you up.If you have any thing you want to do start it immediately and never have the words ‘i will do it tomorrow’ in your vocabulary.That should get you started.

I will pick a few pointers here.

Kama uko na time, soma bachelor pad economics chapter mbili za kwanza

Change to mulika mwizi for a week, read a book before you sleep. No electronics 2 hours before and after waking up.

I suggest you read the book self discipline in 10 days by Theodore bryant. It’s short and specific

achana Na time wasting ventures like social media, KTalk, Mafisi Sacco, kusafisha mecho, wanking, fantasizing about bomoaring chiles and you will be good.

I find solace in them but you have a point.I.am that guy who.like being alone another battle am trying to fight

all those i mentioned are also the biggest distractions affecting me. and distraction is an enemy of productivity and concentration and focus.