Self-taught dev vs Andela.

Yes, Moringa is the better option for this guy. Moringa ni kama online classes in a classroom setting. Andela ni ya mapro wanataka kusaka connections za majuu

You’ll sweat it out at Andela for your level. Moringa School will suit you as you get familiar with coding and you’ll have the freedom to choose a path of your choice based on your strengths

andela ni ngumu sana kuingia …alafu, i feel like they insist so much on python… sisemi its a bad language, but mehn…

lakini venye @black.templar amesema… you should narrow your focus

cheki ii thread https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/naomba-advice-programmers-waheshimiwa.84151/

alafu, decide kwanza ile path unadai kutake…

Hehe… Yeah. This is true for the first six months or so. Once you start working for the international companies you rise up the ladder. There is a chance of earning 200k + bonuses. Not sure though, probably @M2Random can confirm this

@inninn You are Welcome. The saberr test is not a decider. As guys have pointed out, Moringa school would be the best for you. However, Andela is offering workshops nowadays to prepare you for boot camp. I am not very sure coz I deduced this from blog posts on Medium from aspirants and guys who are already in. @Mudaha You were in boot camp. Is this true?

Just go through with the application, if the worst happens, consider Moringa School or self-learning. You will have learnt many things anyway

I also signed up for freecodecamp and nimefikia CSS. its overwhelming, i tell you. but i will soldier on. there is no shortcuts in being a professional. all the best…
PS: umefikia wapi btw? how long have you been coding?

I am not a tech nerd. However, those two buddies earn way more than 200k per month. Also, they have been to Silicon Valley more than twice each to meet their clients etc. Every once in a while they go to work abroad.

Nimefika CSS Flexbox…been coding for about 3 months.

Mimi bado niko kwa styles. tell me about any encounters or anything i should know.

I wish I had something to add on what has been said on this thread but I don’t…I’m just starting out and I hope I will endure and make it. Check @Deorro comments on this thread Naomba Advice.... Programmers waheshimiwa - Science & Technology - Kenya Talk