Seller's Remorse

Haka kaboy kanaonanga tukiwa mafala sana na his half-baked theories na ujuaji mingi

Nobody is salty, i am just stating facts. I’m a pro BTC trader and i do this for a living and your story does not make even the least sense. Atleast not according to me.

Kajamaa kanajaribu kutishia wanaume hapa how ‘he left more than half a mirrion on the table’ … I bet he has been dying to use that phrase for eons hehehe

I gave very limited information.

1. The price I bought at.
  2. The price I sold at.

Lakini wewe na kimbelembele yako na ujuaji you already claim to know when I bought and how long I held. I bet you already know the brand of juice I am drinking right now. By the way, BTC has traded at 5k thrice.

1. Before the 2017 parabolic rise to 20k
  2. During the 2018 bear market.
  3. A few months ago (yenye umesema).

The thing is, you don’t know when I bought or how long I held or the price volatility I endured. In short punguza ujuaji mingi na bangi.

So lets just say u bought in 2018, hehehe so why would u start lamenting today when in fact BTC has been consistently trading above 8K for the past 3 months even going to highs of 12K? Why would u wait until it hits rockbottom to dispose? When in fact you had more than several weeks to make a kill, infact a reasonable man would have gotten off as soon as his investment doubles at 10K.

Hii ujinga yako ya kudanganya watu ndio utapunguza msee. Punda ghaseer wewe, peleka hii upuuzi huko kwa watu ya muguka

educate him :D:D:D:D

If you cared to understand my first post you wouldn’t ask me this question because the answer is there.

I am lamenting today because it shot up significantly immediately after selling - barely 24 hours. I also indicated that I wouldn’t have experienced seller’s remorse if the price would have shot up gradually over a couple of months.

What i am basically saying is that hakuna BTC umeuza the past 24 hours, especially as a self-confessed novice. Anybody who bought at 5K got off months ago when the prices shot astronomically, infact i personally made a kill circa July/August.

In short acha kudanganya watu ulibuy at $5k na ukauza at the season low of $7.5k…sawa? Niwanyita? Kana jokere na gikuyu?

Funda ino

Heheh…why are you so salty na hii maneno. I am an online stranger and you claim to be my accountant now…heheh.
Inakaa tumekuwa na wewe the last 24 hours ukajua sijauza BTC.
Hii ujinga ya kudhani unajua strangers online uwache. Most importantly kijana uache mihadarati. Your big mouth might land you in trouble someday.

Again i am not salty, i just loathe people trying to appear smarter than they actually are by throwing around meaningless googled facts, then unakuja hapa na hekaya mob za abunuasi.

Hizi story za uhìi save them for your slayqueens at the bar, not such a serious platform with gurus onboard.

True. Mimi nilispeculate.

By the way, I also made a kill in 2017. So, usijione mjuaji sana. A lot of dumb people made money too. In a bull market everyone is a “genius”.

Boss, Some of us have been in this game back when a coin was worth a partly $400 back in january 2016. Magari na mashamba tumebuy courtesy of these coins only. So huwa inaniuma sana when fools like u spread misinformation deliberately thru fibs n outright lies/theories like what you were attempting to do thru this post.

:D:D

:D:D:D

Finish that brownskin in fantasialand, decapitate his neck

:D:D:D:D:D

-Nobody cares how long you have been in this game. Also, we all know anyone can be anything here. I hope vitu kwa ground sio different as is common with watu wa mdomo kama wewe. The information I provided is not enough for you to conclude anything about that trade, and that’s why I think you are just a know-it-all.

• The information I provided in this post is not enough for you to know when I bought, how long I held and the volatility I endured.
  • So, hii ujuaji na kujifanya personal accountant wa online strangers uache. Sawa kipii?

Just pull down the post, you are already looking more stupid than u think

@Nachunisha Majamaa Sukuma TKO that wild sunguch!

[ATTACH=full]266996[/ATTACH]